Am I killing myself :D

Big_sxc

Awards
Hey guys. I currently just finished a mixed 32 week course. 20week a as and 12 week warm at the beginning.

Pct was awesome. Day 40 bloods show that my test is thru the roof. So I thought to myself y not hop on it after a mnth clean and 2 months bridge. So anyway I'm bridging ATM with 3 bottles of oxandrovar I have sitting around. It contains 25mg methylclostebol, 20mg epi, 25mg trenavar, and 100mg hexadrone. I like the mix but seems under dosed as each cap contains this and bottle reins eat 1 or 2 a day. Well ATM I'm taking 4-5. Do u think this stack could equal bad news for me at this dosage. My liver is also in stupendous shape. So there's no real scare of me being unhealthy (except my cholesterol. ****s bad. Stations otw).

I think the pH dosage an oral dosage seem decent. What u guys think?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
what are you doing to get your lipids under control?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So your taking 100 to 125mg of Methly clostebol and 80 to 100mg of epi daily if your joints aren't aching like a 90 year old with rheumatoid arthritis I'd say your stuff is severely underdosed or just fake

Big_sxc

Awards
My joints hurt like ****. I use sulbutiamine as a mild CNS stim to combat pain and SARM LGd n osta seem to help. I'm on 3000mg of dha and epa respective each. Im using the statin in red yeast rice. Plus some other mitochondria optimizer for cardio as well

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
i hear red yeast works wonders have u tried
cq10 ?

Big_sxc

Awards
I love this forum I've been readin g u guys for ages. **** evo.

Big_sxc

Awards
Got plenty coq10 and the new cqq Chem aswell. My cholesterol isn't too high but my good cholesterol is non existent.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your joints are hurting to the point they inhibit workouts it's not worth it your costing yourself gains

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
^^agreed tren makes my joints kill if i take to much . where as most ph ds dont mess me up much . this guy tried convincing me to buy glucosimine condritan. ever here of it?

Big_sxc

Awards
Never herd of it. IMO use real ****. I don't like trenavar or hexadrone. Epi is cool. Clostebol is boss. I think trenavar itself is anabolic b4 conversion. And hexadrone I don't even knownwhatbthat does lol. But yeah I just wanna be huge. I really want to do peptides but its the sources stopping me with so much slander on quality

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
theres alot of bs out there once u find a good one stick with it . i just did alpha one max 2 runs 4 on 4 off iam finishing up second run now . its great i recommend grabbing 2 bottles if u can ....

warrior737

Awards
^^agreed tren makes my joints kill if i take to much . where as most ph ds dont mess me up much . this guy tried convincing me to buy glucosimine condritan. ever here of it?
cissus xt makes my joints feel great. Also with msm if im running an oral.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
based on your height and weight . i personally think your fine with that dose . make sure u eat and get enough water.

NickyJ

Awards
i am not familiar with those compounds so i may be ignorant in this comment.

Why not just blast some test and deca? Or throw is some superdrol or some****, that way you can go big on compounds that have been thoroughly explored

Big_sxc

Awards
I am. Im using this as a bridge toward DECA test and tren stack with some winni. Can't wait

Big_sxc

Awards
Mild. I was hearing how epi was Kent to be like var. 100mg of var ingot veins in my forehead. Not this **** tho. Strength is defiantly up. Making progress upp thru the weights. Each week. So its working just not as good as in want :p