OSTA suppressive or not?

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
I have heard so much back n forth on how it does vs. doesn't shut you down. I am on week 2 of a 6 week cycle with no PCT planned BC I thought this didn't shut u down. I was planning on running a DMZ cycle after my last dose of osta but now I am confused. Anyone have any thoughts on why this does or doesn't backed up by some links to research?

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
I have heard so much back n forth on how it does vs. doesn't shut you down. I am on week 2 of a 6 week cycle with no PCT planned BC I thought this didn't shut u down. I was planning on running a DMZ cycle after my last dose of osta but now I am confused. Anyone have any thoughts on why this does or doesn't backed up by some links to research?
I am running 20mg ED for my dosage BTW...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran 6 weeks of Osta and its definitely suppressive. It effects libido and it has estrogen sides.
I had to run Formestane while using Osta when my nips started bothering me.

I bridged Osta into a 12 week anabolic cycle and i was completely shut down after 18 weeks.

My pct was BLR Rebirth, BLR Viron, & BLR Letrone and i was fully recovered in 8 weeks with
blood work done before and after.

This is not something i recommend for an inexperienced user, just sharing my experience.

Supposedly Osta is suppressive at 3mg per day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea osta is supressive. pct with nolva or clomid is what i would do if you ran osta and i wouldnt run dmz right after. Take a full break(time on cycle + pct)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Research?

lol

Get bloods done ffs. No research is gonna tell your body how to react.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea osta is supressive. pct with nolva or clomid is what i would do if you ran osta and i wouldnt run dmz right after. Take a full break(time on cycle + pct)
Why not run DMZ right after?. Wouldn't the Osta be considered a "bridge" to the DMZ?. He'd already be shut down so it'd just be like one big cycle.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not run DMZ right after?. Wouldn't the Osta be considered a "bridge" to the DMZ?.
He'd already be shut down so it'd just be like one big cycle.
My thoughts exactly :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He will over course need to start a test base with the DMZ or earlier depending on how he feels and follow up with a proper pct.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you OP...?

rhizome

Awards
Yes Osta is suppressive. What you'll get a lot of different opinions and anecdote on is just how suppressive it is. It's likely a dose + duration + quality (i.e. properly dosed and not spiked) relation.

You'll see it recommended to run Osta IN PCT @ 20mg ED x 4wks and people come out fine with bloodwork showing so. Perhaps they succeed despite the Osta. Personally I would never run it pct and would pct it unless I had bloodwork to prove otherwise.

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
He will over course need to start a test base with the DMZ or earlier depending on how he feels and follow up with a proper pct.
How would you cycle the test base? What would be the reason for running it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In short, yes, osta is suppressive.

I ran just like you though and bridged right into a "real" ph cycle. This was so much better than the osta. I hated the end of my osta run and actually felt 17485959483 times better on epi/tren than I ever did on osta. Better results too by faaarrrr

The reason to run a test base is since your natural test will be so low you'll feel like trash. Tiredness, lack of libido, et. Etc.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And the cycle depends what you choose for the base. Could be real test, could be trest, could be stano, etc

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
In short, yes, osta is suppressive.

I ran just like you though and bridged right into a "real" ph cycle. This was so much better than the osta. I hated the end of my osta run and actually felt 17485959483 times better on epi/tren than I ever did on osta. Better results too by faaarrrr

The reason to run a test base is since your natural test will be so low you'll feel like trash. Tiredness, lack of libido, et. Etc.
What did you do for your PCT after the PH cycle? I'm planning to run it like this:

Nolva 40/40/20/20
CEL Cycle Assist
D-POL (D3 & DAA)
Maybe an AI the last 2 weeks to prevent any rebound E. Thoughts?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What did you do for your PCT after the PH cycle? I'm planning to run it like this:

Nolva 40/40/20/20
CEL Cycle Assist
D-POL (D3 & DAA)
Maybe an AI the last 2 weeks to prevent any rebound E. Thoughts?
Standard pct.
nolva 50/50/25/25 (I have 50mg caps)
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Reduce xt 2/2/3/3/3/2/2
CEL Cycle assist
Adex on hand but no plan to use unless necessary.

Alphamax, Abe, Xgels for a little boost.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Standard pct.
nolva 50/50/25/25 (I have 50mg caps)
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Reduce xt 2/2/3/3/3/2/2
CEL Cycle assist
Adex on hand but no plan to use unless necessary.

Alphamax, Abe, Xgels for a little boost.

Great PCT, except OP can dose Nolva lower if he has smaller caps/liquid.

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
And the cycle depends what you choose for the base. Could be real test, could be trest, could be stano, etc
How about test e? What would be a good base cycle to run with the DMZ concurrently?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great PCT, except OP can dose Nolva lower if he has smaller caps/liquid.
oh for sure. I was just showing what mine was. normally would suggest 40/40/20/20 for sure

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How about test e? What would be a good base cycle to run with the DMZ concurrently?
just a small amount. like 250mg/wk max. think trt dose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Valdosta Workout Logs 55
Anabolics 19
Davy25 Anabolics 18
Anabolics 3
IGF-1/GH 80