Super DMZ 3.0 Cycle Plan REVISED

jab10231

Awards
How does this look?

Super DMZ 3.0- 2 caps a day
Andro the Giant-2-3 caps a day (suggestions on which?) for mood/libido
Cycle Assist-2 servings a day (8 caps total)
TUDCA- 2 servings a day equals 1 gram (4 caps total)
Letrone- 2 caps a day (I've had gyno tissue since puberty, so trying to not worsen it)

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA 3 grams a day
Revolution PCT Black 2 caps before bed
Exemestane at 12.5mg ed to stave off rebound

dougeefreshh

Awards
Pretty sure pct black already has DAA in it correct if I'm wrong

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does this look?

Super DMZ 3.0- 2 caps a day
Andro the Giant-2-3 caps a day (suggestions on which?) for mood/libido
Cycle Assist-2 servings a day (8 caps total)
TUDCA- 2 servings a day equals 1 gram (4 caps total)
Letrone- 2 caps a day (I've had gyno tissue since puberty, so trying to not worsen it)

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA 3 grams a day
Revolution PCT Black 2 caps before bed
Exemestane at 12.5mg ed to stave off rebound
How long on the SDMZ 3? I'm assuming 4 weeks? I'd run 4 andro @ 3 caps per day. Your TUDCA dose is great. Don't know that you absolutely have to double dose Cycle Assist but it won't hurt anything. Just costs more money. Cycle layout looks solid overall.

jab10231

Awards
How long on the SDMZ 3? I'm assuming 4 weeks? I'd run 4 andro @ 3 caps per day. Your TUDCA dose is great. Don't know that you absolutely have to double dose Cycle Assist but it won't hurt anything. Just costs more money. Cycle layout looks solid overall.
Yep 30 days on SDMZ and 4-Andro, followed by 30 PCT.Cool thanks. 3 caps of Andro the Giant sounds good to me. Yeah I mistakenly bought two bottles of CA thinking it would be required for my double dose, then realized there were 240 caps, which equals 8 per day for 30 days.

I was gonna run 1 cap of SDMZ a day at first due to harshness (I've only run 1-Andro before, never anything harsh), but I've bought hundreds of dollars worth of stuff so I figured might as well dive all the way in.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have gyno issues 4AD may not be your best choice for a base. Epiandro would be a better way to go. I understand you have Letrone on hand, but just throwing my 2 cents in.

jab10231

Awards
If you have gyno issues 4AD may not be your best choice for a base. Epiandro would be a better way to go. I understand you have Letrone on hand, but just throwing my 2 cents in.
Yeah that is the biggest thing I'm wrestling with. I want a test base, but no estro issues. Do you think I should knock the SDMZ down to 1 cap a day and no base? I'm afraid two will wipe me out, which is my biggest reason for a test base. Even 1-Andro at 4 caps a day made me tired.

That way I could do a cycle starting in two weeks and then another of the same around Thanksgiving.

Superman_777

Awards
Yep 30 day son SDMZ and 4-Andro, followed by 30 PCT.Cool thanks. 3 caps of Andro the Giant sounds good to me. Yeah I mistakenly bought two bottles of CA thinking it would be required for my double dose, then realized there were 240 caps, which equals 8 per day for 30 days.

I was gonna run 1 cap of SDMZ a day at first due to harshness (I've only run 1-Andro before, never anythingn harsh), but I've bought hundreds of dollars worth of stuff so I figured might as well dive all the way in.
Its only "harsh" like you say it is if your not dosing it properly. Such as a small 5'9 180lb guy thinking he should take the equivalent to what someone much larger than him demands. So if you are one of these people, then take 1 a day. There are reasons doctors are required to have your measurements of bodyweight, age, height, etc, taking this into account before putting you on prescription drugs..

jab10231

Awards
Its only "harsh" like you say it is if your not dosing it properly. Such as a small 5'9 180lb guy thinking he should take the equivalent to what someone much larger than him demands. So if you are one of these people, then take 1 a day. There are reasons doctors are suppose to gather your measurements of bodyweight, age, height, etc and take this into account before putting you on prescription drugs..
Liver harshness is one thing, but I'm more concerned with estrogen bouncing around with the 4-Andro. I have the proper support and PCT on hand.

jab10231

Awards
May just do straight one cap SDMZ 3.0 for a month, then do it again in November.

Superman_777

Awards
Supplement with NAC at 1200mg per day and standardized silymarin extract at 300+mg a day and your liver will be completely fine. I also recommend nettle leaf and/or seed for your kidneys, alongside with it doing much more than that as well.

jab10231

Awards
I decided to sub in Androvar as a base as it does not convert to Estrogen. I'll probably sell my 4-Andro and Dermacrine.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you'll be much happier and more comfortable with your cycle that way.

jab10231

Awards
I think you'll be much happier and more comfortable with your cycle that way.
Yeah thanks for the rec. It is worrisome having gyno since puberty, but it's the genetic kind, so there's not much I can do outside of 5000 dollar surgery. I just want to make sure it's kept in check throughout my cycle and PCT.

Now to unload my extra stuff on ebay haha.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Start exemestane from beginning of week 3 of pct and run it at 12.5 for four weeks to keep rebound gyno off

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention, if you see signs of low estro like achy joints, then I would either half the dosage or use it eod