Epi Pct Question/Check

TR2

Awards
Hypothetically speaking:

Is this a suitable pct for epistane (15/30/30/45)? Is it overkill?

Nolva (20/20/20/10) after cycle
Gear Support (2 caps ED for 4 weeks) throughout cycle
Alpha Lipoic Acid (1200mg Ed for 4 weeks) throughout cycle
Stoked/Post Cycle Support (4 caps ED for 4 weeks)

*** Most importantly, I'm wondering if I should begin Stoked/Post Cycle Support at the start of the final week of the epi cycle? Will this help with suppression? I'm planning on maxing at the end of the cycle and don't want to take Stoked/PCS during the last week if it will hurt my max lifts. Will it affect this? ***

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hypothetically speaking:

Is this a suitable pct for epistane (15/30/30/45)? Is it overkill?

Nolva (20/20/20/10) after cycle
Gear Support (2 caps ED for 4 weeks) throughout cycle
Alpha Lipoic Acid (1200mg Ed for 4 weeks) throughout cycle
Stoked/Post Cycle Support (4 caps ED for 4 weeks)

*** Most importantly, I'm wondering if I should begin Stoked/Post Cycle Support at the start of the final week of the epi cycle? Will this help with suppression? I'm planning on maxing at the end of the cycle and don't want to take Stoked/PCS during the last week if it will hurt my max lifts. Will it affect this? ***
40 is usually the sweet spot dose for epistane. 45 is okay if all you have is 15 mg caps. 6 weeks would be a much more optimal cycle length as Epi takes a while to really get good. Start the Nolva and Stoked the day after your last Epi dose. It won't affect anything. I would consider running an AI during pct past your SERM and tapering down to prevent estrogen rebound. Letrone would be a great OTC option for this.

TR2

Awards
40 is usually the sweet spot dose for epistane. 45 is okay if all you have is 15 mg caps. 6 weeks would be a much more optimal cycle length as Epi takes a while to really get good. Start the Nolva and Stoked the day after your last Epi dose. It won't affect anything. I would consider running an AI during pct past your SERM and tapering down to prevent estrogen rebound. Letrone would be a great OTC option for this.
So I shouldn't take Stoked during the last week of epi?

If I had adex on hand as an AI, how should I use it?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I shouldn't take Stoked during the last week of epi?

If I had adex on hand as an AI, how should I use it?
No, There is no benefit to starting Stoked while still on the Epi. Stoked is a natty test booster. It a natural substance put basically together to increase test levels like a ph, albeit much less effectively. The PH will totally overpower it. Think of it like taking sugar while high on illegal stimulants. It will have no beneficial or noticeable effect while the drugs are in your system. Once you are off the drug, the SERM will restart your natural test production which will be turned off and the test booster will help to increase that but only when the PH is gone.

TR2

Awards
So should one include an AI such as LiquiDex in PCT, or simply have it on hand as a precaution?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So should one include an AI such as LiquiDex in PCT, or simply have it on hand as a precaution?
There's lots of different schools of thought on how to use an AI. Many like the SERM+AI for every pct. their thought is that the SERM restarts the HPTA and then by adding the AI and tapering it down past the SERM the AI will kill off excess estrogen caused by the natural production increase of test. I can see the benefit of that. it would help prevent estrogen rebound when your test levels jump back to normal levels.
Others believe AI should strictly be used on cycle with aromatizing compounds to keep estrogen levels low and prevent Gyno.
As Epistane is considered an anti-estrogenic ph I wouldn't use an AI unless on the off chance you get Gyno symptoms. I think I would use it in PCT and taper past the SERM because some users get rebound Gyno from Epi cycles.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely agree with Jebrook. Get an AI and use it during pct and taper past serm for sure. Tons of good AI products out there to choose from as well.

TR2

Awards
Definitely agree with Jebrook. Get an AI and use it during pct and taper past serm for sure. Tons of good AI products out there to choose from as well.
How would you recommend doing this with liquidex?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Arimidex and letro are pretty much useless as AI in pct if you're using nolva. By useless I mean the fact that nolva will make like 65% of the AI unusable. I don't remember the specific mechanism. So for AI in pct with nolva, you should use aromasin/exemestane. It's mechanism is different than arimidex and doesn't get degraded by nolva. Not only that, aromasin will also increase your free test

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not a big fan of running an AI during PCT. Def don't run it during your cycle though, your joints will be destroyed.

I would also consider adding in Reduce XT during week 3 of PCT.