whats the highest you've dosed 4-ad?

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
transdermally that is.

i'm doing 600mg ed, split up 300mg 2x per day, i'm thinking that i'm losing some of its effects because i'm dosing it that high.

would it be better to split it up 3x a day?

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive heard of people doing more then 800mg. Not sure if its oral or derm.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I did 400mg TD daily (200X2) and that rocked my world. 600mg sounds really high to me. You must be bathing in that ****.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
I did 400mg TD daily (200X2) and that rocked my world. 600mg sounds really high to me. You must be bathing in that ****.
I really don't know how its affecting me, i'm definetly up in weight, but that may be the 1-ad. its only been a week though. its a pain in the ass applying 6ml every time (50mg/mL)

how do you mean rocked your world? strength, weight, bloat?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Strength, weight, uncontainable libido (we're talkin fantasizing about unattractive women in class libido), and a great sense of well-being overall. The downfall was the pain in the ass application. I don't know how you can rub all that in.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
Strength, weight, uncontainable libido (we're talkin fantasizing about unattractive women in class libido), and a great sense of well-being overall. The downfall was the pain in the ass application. I don't know how you can rub all that in.
whoa, awesome, i can't wait to get those effects (esp. the libido lol). how long til you "felt" the 4-ad kick in?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I ran 600mg trans and it was alright, good libido, decent weight and strength gain. I have gone up to 1500mg oral, it was a short blitz cycle, pretty much worthless but I built up to 1500mg/day for about a week, got some nice itchy nips.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
466 trans and 1500 oral. felt more with the trans. weight, strength and libido was a killer.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
whoa, awesome, i can't wait to get those effects (esp. the libido lol). how long til you "felt" the 4-ad kick in?
I felt like it kicked in almost instantly, but most people say it takes about a week.

Justella

Banned
Awards
I've gone well over a gram transdermally, and anyone who says you can't feel it is full of crap! Most in one day was probably 1400mg. I was using a combo of T-Gel and Black Star Labs transdermal liquid, applying 3X per day. My need for sleep practically disappeared. I've never used it orally.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really don't know how its affecting me, i'm definetly up in weight, but that may be the 1-ad. its only been a week though. its a pain in the ass applying 6ml every time (50mg/mL)

how do you mean rocked your world? strength, weight, bloat?
Already up in weight after a week, I can almost guaruntee it's from the 4ad. Trust me give it a couple more weeks at that dosage and you will feel/see the results.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I've used 800mg/day TD. Lots of water weight and hornier than a 10 peckered billy goat.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Already up in weight after a week, I can almost guaruntee it's from the 4ad. Trust me give it a couple more weeks at that dosage and you will feel/see the results.
It's definitely the 4-AD.

apolo

Awards
Iv' ran 4-Ad at 1200 mg daily, worked well. I liked it. Kinda looked like i was holding alo of water in my arms and such. But my weight keept increasing. This wasn't for the whole cycle though. normally ran it a 600mg daily.