what pct with ostapure?

mystic97z

Awards
I see a lot of people recommending clomid for pct, I'm doing a cycle of ostapure. I've use's PH's in the past with Lacheek PCT, anything wrong with using Lacheek PCT with ostapure? I'm just curious why no one uses that brand rather than jump through all these hoops to run pharm ****, especially with something as "safe" as ostapure SARM

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see a lot of people recommending clomid for pct, I'm doing a cycle of ostapure. I've use's PH's in the past with Lacheek PCT, anything wrong with using Lacheek PCT with ostapure? I'm just curious why no one uses that brand rather than jump through all these hoops to run pharm ****, especially with something as "safe" as ostapure SARM
Most PH's require a SERM during PCT. Ostarine has been found to be much ore suppressive than originally thought. The only OTC product I would trust for recovery of the HPTA is Black Lion Research's Rebirth. It is OTC and a SERM derived from a natural source. Other OTC pct products are nothing more than natty test boosters and will do very little to restart your test production.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
As Jebrook stated, a serm will ensure full recovery.
If you want to use a product other than a serm and lecheek pct then I would recommend a combo of alphamax and rebirth to cover all angles. Alphamax will provide arimi as an ai / cort blocker, 3,4 diviniil will boost free test, lDopa and D3 will help boost test and lower prolactin, f95 raise cAMP and help hold onto lbm. Pair this with rebirth which helps restore hpta asap.

Viron/Rebirth is a good combo too, as is the new Ultimate-T released by USPLabs and rebirth

mystic97z

Awards
Thanks for the info guys, Obviously I don't know what I thought I knew.....So I need a Serm (which is not pct) ?
Unfortunately I don't know a lot of this chem talk, so when you say things like arimo, ai, court, idopa, etc I have no idea what those things are. What is a product I can just order online that will suffice for a serm?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would still run nolva or clomid. Why take a chance?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most PH's require a SERM during PCT. Ostarine has been found to be much ore suppressive than originally thought. The only OTC product I would trust for recovery of the HPTA is Black Lion Research's Rebirth. It is OTC and a SERM derived from a natural source. Other OTC pct products are nothing more than natty test boosters and will do very little to restart your test production.
It's actually no more suppressive than originally thought, the suppression data is plainly stated in the human trials.

Whether companies thought it was more or less profitable to withhold that information on the other hand.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
If you're comfortable buying at an RC site Nolva or Clomid is more than enough for an ostarine run.

Over the counter I highly recommend what Quads & jebrook mentioned which is rebirth/viron or rebirth/alphamax. I've done ostarine multiple times and was ok using just viron/daa/low dose formestane. If rebirth was out then I'd use that.

Now I'm on a longer cycle (14 weeks) so I have to jump on Clomid. If I didn't have any I'll do rebirth with no hesitation.