Ostarine vs Andriol

S

Spanner

Awards
I am aware of the nature of both and I have been researching for a while now.

I understand that many do not rate Andriol in terms of effect but I am considering it due to availability , very mild lipid effect, low aromatisation, mild hpta disruption, and lack of liver toxicity.

I had been considering Ostarine until it now transpires that it will suppress, is liver toxic, has a poor effect on lipids and that it may not be as specific as first claimed.

It seems that an effective dose of Andriol is 240-400mg per day and that a PCT would be advised as standard and most side effects similar to all testosterone a are possible.

My question is: how might these compare in terms of adding mass over a 6 week cycle both at optimal dosing or even the TRT dose of 160mg Andriol?
Much obliged

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its liver toxic, never seen a single positive post about someone using it.

S

Spanner

Awards
How is Andriol liver toxic as it bypasses the liver? I am interested to know as I have not come across this before. Also, just in case this is Andriol not Anadrol ( I have seen this mistake before).
Thanks for you reply btw

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anadrol is completely different aboms/a-50 is extremely powerful stuff .
Andriol doesn't completely bypass the liver, you would need 6-8 a day just to achieve a trt dose and they would have to be spred evenly through the day. A trt dose is gonna shut Your natty test down just to replace it with normal levels again= makes no sense.
To see muscle gains your looking at somewhere between 10-16 a day.

This is all the mumbo jumbo i saw on various sites and searches.

Osta works great for some with very little suppression while others get shutdown hard with little to no gains.
This i know for fact.=cointoss

S

Spanner

Awards
Thanks. That was what I have been thinking about Andriol. Such a shame as it looks good on paper.
Cheers

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If it worked you would see logs and feedback. Im not saying its 100% useless but if it was being used in the bodybuilding world u would hear more ppl talking about it

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive seen some people love it but most consider it an "add on"