Epic stack Black Lion Reseach - Hard Rock Supplements

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys!

I have been away for a wile and I am planning a very nice stack.it will be expesive, but I am positive it will be nice and worth.

The cycle itself would be done using 2 bottles of Super Mandro and 1 bottle of Mandro The Giant.
The dosing would be:
1-A: 330/440/440/440/440/550
4-A:0/110/220/330/330/330

The pct would be Rebirth, Folidrone, Viron (5on -2off), DAA and Letrone.

On cycle support: cycle assist, inibit-e.

Now, I am not sure about 2 things. I know 4-ad raise estrogen, therefore I m not sure is Viron would be the safest one. What do you think?
I live in uk and I have the chance to get formestane DM. Should I use formestane instead of Letrone?

I very much look forward to your feedback.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for da gains my man..!!

Hit me up if you need any help With your PCT layout..

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would use Fornestane while on cycle. Form can be suppressive,

And save the Letrone for post cycle.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you think about the pct I planned?
It will be great. That's what I just used in my PCT.

Viron 1 cap am ,& 1 cap pm
Rebirth 1 cap am ,& 1 cap pm
Letrone 1 cap am
Follidrone 2 caps before workout

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
It will be great. That's what I just used in my PCT.

Viron 1 cap am ,& 1 cap pm
Rebirth 1 cap am ,& 1 cap pm
Letrone 1 cap am
Follidrone 2 caps before workout
Does follidrone have to be taken only pre wo?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT looks outstanding! I'm as excited for those results as well as the cycle results. Also you might consider dosing 4 andro higher if you want more mass gain. If just using it to offset lethargy then the dose is fine.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
PCT looks outstanding! I'm as excited for those results as well as the cycle results. Also you might consider dosing 4 andro higher if you want more mass gain. If just using it to offset lethargy then the dose is fine.
I would love! Believe me! But I ran out of money ahahahah

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I will do a log updated every 2 days. Anyone from BLR and HRS want to show same love? ;)

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Btw, with regards to the formestane, I decided to use it on cycle, as suggested, but I was wondering if you guys advise to use a DM form or a product like Esto Strike which is still in my cabinet ;) what would be the best option?

Also, these product should not be too harsh on liver, therefore do you think that cycle assist by Cel would be enouth 4 caps per dayrather than 8? It is quite loaded portection already.....more than others.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Btw, with regards to the formestane, I decided to use it on cycle, as suggested, but I was wondering if you guys advise to use a DM form or a product like Esto Strike which is still in my cabinet ;) what would be the best option?

Also, these product should not be too harsh on liver, therefore do you think that cycle assist by Cel would be enouth 4 caps per dayrather than 8? It is quite loaded portection already.....more than others.
Form will be all you need on cycle. Half dosing the cycle assist should be fine too. If you feel crappy you can always increase it. The 1 and 4 andro aren't as hard on the organs as methyl PH's IMO.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hi guys!

I have been away for a wile and I am planning a very nice stack.it will be expesive, but I am positive it will be nice and worth.

The cycle itself would be done using 2 bottles of Super Mandro and 1 bottle of Mandro The Giant.
The dosing would be:
4-A:0/110/220/330/330/330

The pct would be Rebirth, Folidrone, Viron (5on -2off), DAA and Letrone.

On cycle support: cycle assist, inibit-e.

Now, I am not sure about 2 things. I know 4-ad raise estrogen, therefore I m not sure is Viron would be the safest one. What do you think?
I live in uk and I have the chance to get formestane DM. Should I use formestane instead of Letrone?

I very much look forward to your feedback.
looks like a great cycle, I havea friend running almost the exact same setup hes loving it, he just picked up the new BLR AI Letrone and has noticed better effects then with Nolvedren XT for antii estro properties as well as helping him stay lean well shedding extra water and fat. I would say that's your best bet for an anti estro on cycle, and perfectly safe for you.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

Cycle assist on your cycle would be fine at 3-4 caps since your not running very harsh compounds. good stuff for sure though just for all around detoxing and health

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I will put letrone on pct with rebirth . In cycle I will go for Formestane DM

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I will put letrone on pct with rebirth . In cycle I will go for Formestane DM
sounds good! make sure not to dose that formestane too high, might get the achey joints that some get and kill toomuch estro. def. a good product on cycle.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
The dosing would be:
4-A:0/110/220/330/330/330.
Interesting way of tapering up the 4-Andro. Makes sense since the lethargy from the 1-Andro probably won't kick in right away. Is that why you set it up that way?

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Interesting way of tapering up the 4-Andro. Makes sense since the lethargy from the 1-Andro probably won't kick in right away. Is that why you set it up that way?
That's exactly what I had in mind. ;)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 andro converts to 1 test right? Man I wish I had some 1t to run that compound is literally like tren without sweating

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I never heard of 1-andro causing lethargy before, don't think I ever used it though either, you guys have experienced this?? cause I got a friend running a 1andro/4andro/epiandro/every other andro cycle stack right now, wondering if he will or if the 4andro will take care of that prob.?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
1 andro converts to 1 test right? Man I wish I had some 1t to run that compound is literally like tren without sweating
Converts to 1-testosterone, a 5-alpha reduced 1-ene steroid. 1-testosterone is the 5-alpha reduced version of the naturally occurring steroid boldenone.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If 1 andro converts to 1 t you can get some lethargy 4ad would take care of it. Back when we could get real 1t and 4ad we'd brew up batches and it was a great stack.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
If 1 andro converts to 1 t you can get some lethargy 4ad would take care of it. Back when we could get real 1t and 4ad we'd brew up batches and it was a great stack.
Hell yea, sounds like some fire

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hell yea, sounds like some fire
It was. I think ops stack looks real nice should get some good gains. However I might try the letrone? Is that blr ai? I never got much from form

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
It was. I think ops stack looks real nice should get some good gains. However I might try the letrone? Is that blr ai? I never got much from form
Yea, not sure if its as powerfull as form but ive checked quite a few logs of some serious cycles from unbiased dudes using it at 2-4 caps (4 being for really strong AAS cycles) and it kept estro back and no drying of the joints.. if you want I can pm you links to some of them. I'm running 2 caps a day right now for pct. so far so good!.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea, not sure if its as powerfull as form but ive checked quite a few logs of some serious cycles from unbiased dudes using it at 2-4 caps (4 being for really strong AAS cycles) and it kept estro back and no drying of the joints.. if you want I can pm you links to some of them. I'm running 2 caps a day right now for pct. so far so good!.
Umm what's really strong Remember who you are talking to. Really strong for most on am is cruising for me lol

I think for op it's good to have both but personally I never got much from form. Although some swear by it

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Umm what's really strong Remember who you are talking to. Really strong for most on am is cruising for me lol

I think for op it's good to have both but personally I never got much from form. Although some swear by it
lmao yea I forgot it was you, well I guess for you a decent run maybe, and they were mostly using 2-3 caps, and it kept everything good, I guess like you said a lot of people loved the form but you didn't so you would have to be wanting to take the gamble on it possibly being good or bad for ya, but now they got ExoTHERM out and that's an even bigger kicker if I were you I would get that instead since its got the ai FROM letrone and an added ai.. crazy stuff

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1 Tester was running a Gram of Test, plus other goodies. He ran 2 caps of Letrone per day and it kept E2 levels in check.

I don't think I have seen brundel recommending more then 2 caps of Letrone per day for anyone as of yet

What's ExoTherm?
Exoderm is our new transdermal AI / Fat Burner. It has the same ingredient as Letrone, plus Chrysin, plus 2 fat burning
ingredients. Its a great product for cutting and recomping cycles, or when you are just doing a cut without anabolics
and want to get shredded.

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-16952-black-lion-research-exotherm.aspx

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 Tester was running a Gram of Test, plus other goodies. He ran 2 caps of Letrone per day and it kept E2 levels in check.

I don't think I have seen brundel recommending more then 2 caps of Letrone per day for anyone as of yet

Exoderm is our new transdermal AI / Fat Burner. It has the same ingredient as Letrone, plus Chrysin, plus 2 fat burning
ingredients. Its a great product for cutting and recomping cycles, or when you are just doing a cut without anabolics
and want to get shredded.

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-16952-black-lion-research-exotherm.aspx
Very good to know. I'm down to try I always keep letro aromasin and tamox on hand ne ways.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
That was interesting!
These days i was thinking someting. The ph are for 6 weeks, however the pct is planned for 4 weeks. Should I do:
Rebirth: 2/2/2/2
Letrone: 2/2/1/1/1
Viron: as suggested
Daa: 3g per day

???
Please consider that I would use transdermal formestne on cycle

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was interesting!
These days i was thinking someting. The ph are for 6 weeks, however the pct is planned for 4 weeks. Should I do:

???
that looks really legit, but you may not need 2 letrone a day during PCT. You can experiment to see who it works out for you.

I would definitely save the Formestane for while on cycle.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
That was interesting!

???
That looks good, I was using the DAA up until I ran out a couple days ago, not sure if it really helped or not and from what ive seen it usually takes about 3-5 weeks before it really has shown any significance so its hit or miss for people, I've noticed some positive effects from it in the past though using it for 6 weeks, looks like a good PCT though. Sure some other guys have some good advice as well...

Zariph

Awards
Im just curious, I was going to run an Epistane cycle and every1 says I need a serm...does this cycle that you are about to do not need any SERM? and if so why not;p?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Im just curious, I was going to run an Epistane cycle and every1 says I need a serm...does this cycle that you are about to do not need any SERM? and if so why not;p?
A SERM is always recommended with PH/AAS cycles for maximum recovery and holding onto gains, and Rebirth is somewhat of a one of a kind OTC/Natural that seems to work just as well so far from all the feedback, most people stick to other methods because its been tried and true for years, So far Rebirth has worked fine instead of having to go the other routes. I've enjoyed it so far very much compared to the traditional methods.

Zariph

Awards
So can I use rebirth for my epistane cycle instead of nolva/clomid? since I cant really get hands on those

Amrein

Awards
Same cycle and pct I'm about to run in a few days. Looks great. I would consider throwing Reduce XT in your pct to help with cortisol.

Good luck bud! Keep us informed

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Same cycle and pct I'm about to run in a few days. Looks great. I would consider throwing Reduce XT in your pct to help with cortisol.

Good luck bud! Keep us informed
I would like badly,but I seriusly cannot spend so much. :(

Amrein

Awards
I know what you mean man. I spent $320 for everything. But gains $ lol, I wish I had the money to run 3 bottles of Mandro instead of 2 .

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Well, I would say that all in all I would spend the equivalent of about 430 dollars. The problem is that I pay in sterlings,therefore the updated prices kill me.

Amrein

Awards
That will do it lol. Definitely be worth it though. You'll get some good lbs off of it. I wonder if it's possible to add on some lbs during pct? With that rebirth,Letrone,Viron

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So can I use rebirth for my epistane cycle instead of nolva/clomid? since I cant really get hands on those
You sure can! been working great so far for me and quite a few other guys! I would try & get a couple other things to go with it like Viron for greatest booster and/or Letrone for the AI and other benefits.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I did think to take a serm for pct when I was planning the cycle, however I decided to go otc because during my cycle of epistane (which should be much more suppressive than this), my recovery was very good, while some other people did not report the same thing,even with the same cycle I did. So I figured out that maybe I am genetically prone to recover faster than some other people. An other important reason (for me at least) is that I will make sure to avoid (most of time) anything that put stress on the liver, such as tamoxifene. I know it is not a big deal, but I am a bit paranoic. I mean, I maybe cycle again epistane in the future, for 6 weeks this time, but I would never use methyl more than once every year. Just personal choice.

With that being said, I would go with Tamoxifene for pct for the first cycle, just to make sure you understand how is your recovery. If you struggle,may otc is not the right way.
I am in love with BLR products,however I would say that at this stage we need more data and feedbacks about these products. For stronger and suppressive compounds at least...just my 2 cents.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, sorry if I did not give an update, however I was not able to buy everything as I took my partner on holiday for our anniversary.
Finally I got everything discussed above. Starting my cycle on next Monday. I will hopen a log to update as much as I can.

Let's do some work.