Dbol back pump

Saunders459

Awards
So was wondering if anyone else got a random back pump well on there dbol . It's 10:26 at night and randomly back pump lower back no excersise or anything is this normal ? Or would it be a kidney thing piss is clear as day! Lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not from dbol but I've had back pumps randomly from what seems like nothing. You prob just sat or did something that you wouldn't normally think would use much back muscle but when you've got the pumps, they can show up anytime ha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I wouldn't except it from dbol. You could always supplement taurine in just in case. Ha. Wouldn't hurt.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taurine ^^^^^^ if that's what it is

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whoever says dbol doesn't cause back pumps is either not truthful or hasn't used real dbol. 3g taurine ed helps along with 1.5-2 gals of water ed.

Saunders459

Awards
Thanks wicked ! Hey did you ever end up feeling like shot two weeks into it like complete **** ?

Saunders459

Awards
Like terrible headache and hard to eat like two weeks into it ? I'm force feeding it for the gainz but god damn lol

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks wicked ! Hey did you ever end up feeling like shot two weeks into it like complete **** ?
Dbol made me feel like a god. Liver stress can cause lack of appetite. Take plenty of cycle support and water.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Like terrible headache and hard to eat like two weeks into it ? I'm force feeding it for the gainz but god damn lol
Are you running it alone or with a test base?

Saunders459

Awards
And my piss is clear drink a lot of it !!!

Saunders459

Awards
It all just started this morning and a little last night back pump is gone feel like ass now

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Saunders459

Awards
Hmm ****ty should I stop it what ? Don't want too lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bloodwork is the only way to tell. Get bloods.

Saunders459

Awards
Going to try that just started to get a lower back pump but just got done with back about a hour ago

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back pumps are just part of strong AAS for a lot of guys. I've ran super high amounts of taurine and drank so much water I've been in the bathroom every ten minutes and they still happen.

Just wait till you get one so bad on leg day you lay down walking to your car for thirty minutes in a pool of your own sweat in the middle of the gym walkway while people step over you......That's fun.

Saunders459

Awards
Hell yeah that excites me I've been on two weeks with test and I'm up like 15 pounds granted water weight as well but I've been eating a **** ton pumps are ridiculous .

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hell yeah that excites me I've been on two weeks with test and I'm up like 15 pounds granted water weight as well but I've been eating a **** ton pumps are ridiculous .
Dbol is prob the reason for 80% of that weight... Stuff makes you hold water and glycogen like no other.

Saunders459

Awards
I know ha I wonder how much I will loose after cycle !

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Whoever says dbol doesn't cause back pumps is either not truthful or hasn't used real dbol. 3g taurine ed helps along with 1.5-2 gals of water ed.
agreed! and lets not forget leg /shin pumps! ouch!!
it is more common to when doing or after workout for painful back pumps, but it happens much eaiser even if just sitting. 1-3g tauine ed and a banana (for potassium) i rec

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

Saunders459

Awards
Of course 500 mgs test e and .5 armidex every other day

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date