M-Sten or DMZ?

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
Just looking for a little advice as to which ph you guys like better? Personally, I've heard good things about both so I'm interested in hearing from someone who's tried either, thanks!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just looking for a little advice as to which ph you guys like better? Personally, I've heard good things about both so I'm interested in hearing from someone who's tried either, thanks!
I like them both. I like Msten more for lean mass and strength. DMZ more for bulking and some strength too. Both are moderately hepatoxic. Sides are roughly the same but Msten causes more lethargy for me. Both together is a great combination for bulking and crazy strength.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I like them both. I like Msten more for lean mass and strength. DMZ more for bulking and some strength too. Both are moderately hepatoxic. Sides are roughly the same but Msten causes more lethargy for me. Both together is a great combination for bulking and crazy strength.
Which one was worst to recovery for you I know difficult question so many factors e.t.c.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
For me Msten was more of a wetter bulking type ph and DMZ was drier. Id say Msten is harder to recover from.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe Msten due to lethargic feelings for a couple weeks into PCT but kept more of the weight gain from it. After bloods showed I recovered very well. Didn't do bloods on DMZ. I would say DMZ is a more enjoyable cycle but Msten better as far as gains for me.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Maybe Msten due to lethargic feelings for a couple weeks into PCT but kept more of the weight gain from it. After bloods showed I recovered very well. Didn't do bloods on DMZ. I would say DMZ is a more enjoyable cycle but Msten better as far as gains for me.
I agree with that Msten made gain more weight than any ph I ever taken.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
then logically thinking the mix of DMZ/ MSTEN should be even harder to come back right ?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I've done both at the same time with high dosages. 60mg DMZ, 30mg Msten. If you are running a test base you shouldn't feel too ****ty. Honestly I don't think the recover was any more difficult than any other cycle and sides weren't bad. Occasionally side pains if I didn't drink enough water, but that is about it