Test E short dose question

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I'm leaving the country for a couple days in the end of july. I thought I calculated it so my last prop pin would line up and I could start pct when I got back but I'm a week off. I have some test E on hand, but if I do 2 shots of 250mg the week before I leave would I still wait 2 weeks to pct? I would think my levels wouldn't be high enough to wait that long.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Testosterone enanthate has a 10.5~ day half-life. I would align your last prop pin 3 days before you leave, if you have enough, and pin the enanthate ester day of or day before you leave. You could pin .5 cc for a trt dose if it is accurately dosed and start your pct the day you get back.

Unless you're lifting and eating well while you're gone, just pin one 250mg inject.

rhizome

Awards
Testosterone enanthate has a 10.5~ day half-life. I would align your last prop pin 3 days before you leave, if you have enough, and pin the enanthate ester day of or day before you leave. You could pin .5 cc for a trt dose if it is accurately dosed and start your pct the day you get back.

Unless you're lifting and eating well while you're gone, just pin one 250mg inject.
The half life of TestE is only about 5 days. Why do people keep parrroting this misinformation?

https :// www . mediafire.com/?d948ivot9sqgt9e

I can't post links since I don't have 1000 posts so remove the spaces

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The half life of TestE is only about 5 days. Why do people keep parrroting this misinformation?

Umm is that your only link I can pull multiple links stating eth esther is alot longer than 5 day half life. Hell prop is 4.5 days

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I'm not worried about waiting 2 weeks to pct a little after I'm back, I just want to make sure that my levels don't get super low with test still in my system waiting to clear.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards

Test e half life is 9-11 days and test c is 10-12.

rhizome

Awards
wow. The misinformation ITT.

The values you are quoting are not based upon real pharmacokinetic studies in humans.

This was a comprehensive study done of the half-lives of various esters. This is real science using the scientific method to mark and record the half life of testosterone at various esters. Here were their findings compared to the often cited half life of esters. 1st variable is the community reported half life, the second variable is the "recorded" half life that was discovered.

Esters
Propionate: 2 days -> 0.8 days
Acetate: 3 days -> 1 day
Phenylpropionate: 4.5 days -> 1.5 days
Isocaproate: 9 days -> 4 days
Enanthate: 10.5 days -> 4.5 days
Cypionate: 12 days -> 5 days
Decanoate: 15 days -> 7.5 days
Undecanoate: 16.5 days -> 20.9 days
Other
Injectable Primobolan: 10.5 days -> 4.5 days (Injectable Primo uses the enanthate ester)
Injectable Winstrol: 2 days -> 1 day

But why is there such a huge difference?

Previous data has been pulled from studies involving the molecular half life of compounds. This new information uses the biological or terminal half life.

For our purposes, we really only care about the terminal half-life, defined as:

The biological half-life or elimination half-life of a substance is the time it takes for a substance (for example a metabolite, drug, signalling molecule, radioactive nuclide, or other substance) to lose half of its pharmacologic, physiologic, or radiologic activity, as per the MeSH definition.

rhizome

Awards
Umm is that your only link I can pull multiple links stating eth esther is alot longer than 5 day half life. Hell prop is 4.5 days
No it's not.

Pharmacokinetic Properties of Testosterone Propionate in Norman Men
http :// anabolicsteroidcalculator.com/resources/articles/pharmacology/article_18.pdf

SquatsAndOats

Awards
wow. The misinformation ITT.

The values you are quoting are not based upon real pharmacokinetic studies in humans.
Okay so if enathate has a half life of 4.5 days, and it takes 5-6 halflives for a drug to be processed out of your system then why is pct at the 2 week mark? Because when levels are closest to trt?

rhizome

Awards
Okay so if enathate has a half life of 4.5 days, and it takes 5-6 halflives for a drug to be processed out of your system then why is pct at the 2 week mark? Because when levels are closest to trt?
The time btw last injection and pct start will really depend on the dose and pre-cycle TT level. But basically yes, you want to start pct when TT gets down close to pre-cycle TT. You'll find many different opinions on figuring out when it should start exactly but that is the general premise. The fact that no one starts pct 2 months after their last injection further reinforces what the real T(1/2) is.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
I feel like we would be seeing a lot more people crashing their test while waiting for esters to clear if it was 4.5 days.

Do you have any citations?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Okay so say do a week of eth at 500MG split into 2 shots before I leave. Based on that I should start pct 2 weeks after my last shot anyways cause I'll have around 750mg at my first half life then 375 at my second and 186.5mg at my 3rd half life which is close to natty levels and also around 2 weeks

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long are you leaving for? Adjust the final Test E dose for 250/week of travel, i.e. 2 weeks of travel inject 500mg TE the day of departure. The reason waiting two weeks to start PCT is parroted is you need Test levels low enough that the body recognizes a deficiency once the Clomid/Nolva start. I used to do this for PCT but need TRT now.

Day 1-15: 1000iu hCG EOD
Day 16-28: 50mg Clomid daily
Day 1-42: low dose AI of choice. I personally reacted better to .625mg Letro weekly than higher doses of A-dex or Aromasin.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I'm leaving for like 5 days total but I will be out of prop at least a week before if not more.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then I would inject 250mg TE with the last T Prop dose and 250mg TE the day of departure. This will allow the Test E to sign on as the Prop signs off and then cover the travel. Start PCT upon return.