Anybody try AAR ?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Anybody try dimethabold30 I'm trying to see if its comparable to og nano Mithras?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They seem to be legit afaik

Ive got some trest of theirs that's doing a weird clumpy thing atm but I've never heard of bad AAR products. They were.great value, dosed high too!

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Cool since they stopped selling Nano Mithras and Triumphalis I found some Dimethadrostenol from AAR and some Triumphalis from LGI hopefully they are legit. I've only tried Msten from LGI and was g2g but I just didn't like it like Triumphalis.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you sitting on some?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run it!
Log it!

What's your cycle plan?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Similar to my last cycle gonna be stacking Triumphalis with Dimethadrostenol plus bridging with a bottle of 11kt that I was able to get before the ban. Too date this was my favorite cycle. I tried it with Msten but Msten just bulked me up too much Im going for a more aesthetic look.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
fosho just need an AI since they banned Forma too Im gonna try that new AI from BLR I think its called rebirth or something.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Letrone is the new AI

I've got a nice stash of TTriumphalis ive yet to try, will prob be next cycle.Two bottles should make a nice 6 week cycle. Gonna run iron legion brand ;)