Help with Testosterone Results!

crunchie12268

Awards
Hello, I've been feeling extremely fatigued, my thinking is foggy, I'm losing strength and my libido is almost non-existent. I've been off cycle for 6 months hoping it would bounce back and finally went and got my bloodwork done. They said everything is "normal"

My total test was 385, free was 108. I'm only 28, the research I've done says below 300 is considered "low t" but could this be low enough to cause these symptoms? The range is 250-1150 but I figure that is to accommodate 18-70 year old people so while it may be "normal" for a 50 year old I don't feel like this is "normal" for someone my age. Does anything stand out to you guys?

coreygraham3

Awards
I've been there. I'd say you got used to having your test levels extremely elevated and now you're feeling terrible due to this.
One time I got some gear that was extremely underdosed and went through the same thing. Everything was off. I'd say that even if the doctor says it falls in the normal range its low for you. I've been cycling for 10 + years and for the last 2 years on trt to keep my test levels just high enough to maintain my ideal weight and mind

crunchie12268

Awards
Dr. Said he's more interested in free test and that the total doesn't mean much. I'm just not buying it

Big_sxc

Awards
Some doctors would say the opposite but if you have a lot of free test then your body's doing well.. Free test binds too shbg and armotase/5a reductase. So ur sexual function and all the other crap seem aight. If your total test being bound is quite hi then your better off again as this influences free test.

Big_sxc

Awards
I live in Australia so idk ur values and how to read them. What did u do for pct? In my pct my test shot thru the roof after about 30 weeks androgen PED's

crunchie12268

Awards
So right now my symptoms are low libido, brain is foggy, loss in strength and I'm always fatigued. I came off of a 4-dhea cycle about 6 months ago, 6 week at 1200mg/day (4ad rde chrome). I did not think I needed to do a full blow pct because I didn't think 4 dhea would shut me down. After about 2-3 weeks of Erase and test boosters things weren't coming back so I decided to do 40mg of novla for 2 weeks and 20mg for another 3-4 weeks and started an off the shelf aromatize inhibitor the last 2 weeks of the novla. I felt good on the novla but now I'm back to feeling like I'm shut down, hence the reason for the testosterone check. I thought about running another novla cycle and upping it a bit and using a better AI, test boosters and Erase for a proper PCT as I suspect this has something to do with estrogen? My doctor wants to do a full hormone screen but it will be weeks before I know something after waiting weeks to get in, so I would like to try something in the mean time. Any suggestion?

Big_sxc

Awards
I believe that it is totally psychological.. I want to give you some advice but yoi gotta try it. Buy something called sulbutiamine. If it makes you feel normal then I rekn its all psycho.

OK try 1 last full pct. Clomid. Nolva and aromasin. An ai is detrimental for hi free test.

Get tested. Be happy.if and only last resort. IF you still don't feel normal get a gonadtropin releasing peptide/hormone. Get that strong one. That's one injection. Goodluck but I still think its psychological.