Long cycle experiance!

hodji killer

Awards
35 Years of age
206 lbs 12 to 15% BF
bench 385
dead lift 425

Multiple cycles , Test E, C, Sust, Deca, Tren E, Dbol, anadrol.

Just got off my tren e and test e cycle 2 months ago. PCT was basic nolva and clomid. Started getting morning woods again and libido is back.
Last 12 months I ran 2 tren and test cycles. Im worried im juicing too much. I want to get back on so I can reach 425 on my bench. As per my age I want to do a long cycle of Test e, Deca, with a cruise in between and then another test deca or test tren before coming off all together. I'm looking for advice from some guys who have run long cycles. I'm finished having kids so im not worried about that. I just want to know what the chances are of me ****ing myself up and going on TRT. Also what kind of PCT would I need after coming off a long cycle such as that?

Test e 250mg 2x week for 12 weeks
Deca 200mg 2x week for 10 weeks

week 12 through 16 test e 125mg per week

then repeat first cycle. Let the comments begin.

hodji killer

Awards
Nothing? Nobody? Not even a flamer? Well, how about this. I have letro, nolvq and clomid on hand. Weekday would be the best way to utilize those 3 for a pct from a long cycle? And is 2 months off long enough to start another cycle? Basically two cycles almost back to back?
Hcg? During? After? Iv never used hcg before and seem to bounce back fairly quickly after my past cycles.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Everyone is different,but if you pct correctly you should be cool. I ran test e 16wks,deca 14, kicked with dbol for 6weeks. Clomid was my main along with the other staples. I came back just fine. That was a few years ago with many cycles since. I am on trt now but im 42. Imo,its just a matter of time for trt if a guy runs cycles enough. I would do it if I were you. Good luck!

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd up the cruise to 250mg weekly, 125mg in research barely got guys to normal. For a cruise you want just above high normal. I like the cycle but you may need TRT afterwards. I needed it at 30. I always ran low dose and finally just didn't recover.