First Cycle & PCT Critique/Suggestions

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
Hey everyone! New user to the forums here. I'm about to start my first cycle and am looking for some critique and suggestions. I already have all of my supplements ready to go, and just wanted to be 100% certain about everything before I kick it all off.

On Cycle:
IBE Epistane (90 10mg caps): 30/30/30/30
Iron Labs Cycle Support
Glucosamine/Chondroitin
Fish Oil
Taurine
The obvious multis, protein, proper diet, etc.

PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Finaflex Revolution PCT (Arimistane): 0/0/2/2/1/1
DAA: 3g/3g/1g/1g (Finaflex Revolution PCT contains DAA as well, hence the 1g starting third week)
Iron Labs Cycle Support
Glucosamine/Chondroitin
Fish Oil
Kre-Alkalyn
Pre-Workout
ZMA
The obvious multis, protein, proper diet, etc.

I am open to changing the epi dosage - considering starting the first two days at 20mg then ending the last four days at 40mg, but have heard anything less than 30mg is a waste. Not wanting to go much higher, as this is my first cycle. I have 1000mg nolva, so there will be plenty extra on hand (in case of rebound gyno after my AI, which is unlikely with this PCT plan, but possible). Any comments on starting w/ a high nolva dose on the first day or two of PCT? I've read people starting double dose at first then continuing on the normal plan, but have also read many places that is not necessary.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pct set up looks good. serm is the main thing. and its good to run your on cycle through out your entire cycle.