Gpl trenplexxx - try or toss?

Dizzy99

Awards
Hi, I am a long time lurker first time poster. I have two bottles of gpl trenplexxx and trying to decide whether to use it.

My stats are 37 5'11" 163lbs (158 is my most fit I think). Working out since 18, I am on a 5 day split. Currently running an ostarine bridge at 25mg per day on week 4 and am considering trenplexxx.

My ph experience is limited. I did my first cycle on bsl super tren with pctiv at the same time. Was really eye opening and great experience for me. Did my clomid and eradicate and then after 3 mos off tried halo elite and found it to be underwhelming but could have been me. My training intensity in winter goes down.

Anyways I would like to do a ph cycle this year. My hesitation with tplexxx is that it has msten, m1 4add, dmz, and tren. I was a jacka$$ in seeing tren and going ga ga over it. I have read sides for dmz and msten are no joke and at end of the day maybe a stack like this is too harsh even with heavy cycle support.

Just curious on members here if it's worth the potential sides. Also if a cycle starts to go bad within a week or two is the proper protocol to stop and go pct immediately?

Appreciate any advice.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
you could always send it here haha

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
If you are a long time lurker, wouldn't you know from reading on this forum what to do?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So you're on your "3rd" cycle currently, what would you plan for cycle supports? Those will maybe a world of difference. Tudca and the usuals would be highly recommended.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
if this is legit it will be a beast of a run. def 2nd the tudca. with a combo like that watch your bp as well, maybe some potassium nitrate. chime in and let us know what you end up doing

Dizzy99

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. I think I will give it a shot in a week when my clomid comes in. My main concern is side effects from stacking ph since super tren and halo were no issue for me. Strong Methyls are something I don't have exp with.

My support will be tudca and taurine. Tplexxx has milk thistle for whatever that's worth.

Would a 6 week cycle be too long?

Lastly for oct doing clomid for prob six weeks at 50/50/100/100/100/100

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Youre going to need more than that for supports. I use Blockade on all my cycles, methylated or not. Love that stuff. Cover all of your bases with no worries.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Clomid dosing:
50/50/25/25, done

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
macedog24 Nutrition / Health 3
Supplements 24
Anabolics 8
Nickrip775123 Cycle Logs 1