Liver Support

Jpwithey

Awards
Planning on running a cycle of epi followed by hdrol (yes...know the on-off protocol), and will post cycle log, design, results etc. on AM. Ive always told myself for years that if I were to ever touch anabolics, it would be in my late 20s. Now (28), time has changed, have a great job, great benefits (insurance), friends, great quality of life etc. (turn the page), and held true to my decision to wait (my tendency to worry about the consequences, and my ability to combat negative consequences held tenaciously in my mind). At this point, I've stockpiled support supplements to combat common consequences of use (caber for epi, nolva, clomid, letro, hcg, exemestane). Anyways, for liver protection I plan to use 1g of NAC ED, 800mg SAMe ED, Liv52 and possibly Tudca. At 28 (generally), can I get away with not using Tudca and using the rest? Tudca is really expensive and for mild orals like epi and hdrol (cycled separately) will it really matter if I were to use the other liver support supports wo/ it (even the bulk powders are really expensive). Anyways, I've got great health insurance, can run labs etc. and have covered my bases here. What do you think?

levi003227

levi003227

Awards
I've known people that have done stronger orals with a lot less than that and they were fine. I think you will be ok

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes, you should be fine without TUDCA.

Why do you have caber though? Epi doesn't effect prolactin...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liv 52 is pretty worthless man. Nac and SAMe are good supports. Nac will help with ast and alt levels. The tudca will help bilirubin and overall liver values.

If you're that scared about your liver I would run tudca. I had crazy ast/alt values in the 6 and 700's for a couple months and couldn't figure out the cause. After that scare my organs always come first and I won't skimp; To me my organs are worth the money and peace of mind. CEL's tudca is relatively cheap and you know you're getting quality. Up to you but it sounds like you should add it for the peace of mind and as a safety measure.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/tudca-by-competitive-edge-labs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree I think you would fine with just come cycle assist and then if you want extra liver support then try cel's tudca like afi140 said.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't NEED tudca, but it does bring peace of mind. Caber is needed for PHs that cause prolactin issues. With Epi you'll need an AI for potential estro rebound issues (Epi is notorious for that). And for your Hdrol run depending on dosage you may need a test base. Lethargy can become an issue if you dose it high enough. Personally I run Blockade during all of my cycles. It's been great for covering all my bases.