Need urgent help with drug testing

Jason11111

Awards
I just got called by the town saying that my request to apply for the police department was accepted and that I just need to go to my doctor get a physical done and get a drug test done before I can start the training program.

I'm currently on a cycle of dmz and the testing dates will be performed about 2 weeks into my pct.

How can I show up as clear on my urinalysis and drug test.

I'm not worried about the dmz as no anabolic test is being performed but the fact that my liver enzymes and stuff may be up and then they may get suspicious

As well it will be during my pct so I will have clomid and nolva in my system.

Will these show up on a urinalysis and a 5 panel drug test?

I doubt they are testing for these but they may see elevated enzymes and impaired kidney function... Put the two together and then they may ask me to have a steroid get done

Do I have anything to worry about and if so how can I got about this I have a month before the tests

Should I drink a lot of water before to dilute it or take extra cycle sipport to lower my blood pressure and liver enzymes

Please helps out and thank you to everyone who reaponds

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All you're getting g is the little 5 panel test? That is for Marijuana, opiates, cocaine, amphetamines and methamphetamine. They won't see anything but negative or positive. If you haven't done any of the above listed compounds you are gtg. Just Google 5 panel drug test if you want to double check for yourself

Last edited:

Jason11111

Awards
Ye that's why I thought I am safe but as far as the urinalysis won't they see elevated liver enzymes and everything else they check for.

If my enzymes were
Extremely high and my blood pressure was high wouldn't it be obvious I'm taking something as I'm not even in my 30s yet?

I'm just worried about them seeing high liver enzymes blood pressure and all of that that and then thinking this matches steroid usage so let's test him for steroids

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ye that's why I thought I am safe but as far as the urinalysis won't they see elevated liver enzymes and everything else they check for.

If my enzymes were
Extremely high and my blood pressure was high wouldn't it be obvious I'm taking something as I'm not even in my 30s yet?

I'm just worried about them seeing high liver enzymes blood pressure and all of that that and then thinking this matches steroid usage so let's test him for steroids
They will only see a positive or negative. The test is similar to a pregnancy test. They just dip a stick into your piss and the lines show up. Sometimes the lines are built into the cup. They aren't going to analyze your piss

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Is there blood work to be done as part of the physical?

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
If theirs bloodwork done they will see your liver panels, otherwise your good.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
If I help you, will you let me off with a warning next time?

But seriously, I doubt they will run any actual blood work. It's a piss test, no?

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a random yesterday at work (five panel), I had taken Amp Citrate and Phenibut the day before hand, so was worried Amp Citrate would show up on the amphetamines line (as it has a very close chemical structure).
I was told I was not allowed to drink any water as it would come up as a diluted test, so told the tester I couldn't pee unless I had a drink. They said I could leave and get some juice or coffee only (which is strange as they contains 99% water??WTF). So I left, drank a **** load of juice, took the test and all came out clear, so all good.

woodbear

Awards
Should not show up on that type of test..but not exactly great timing...if you applied to the police academy. Maybe you should have not done the dmz just incase you got in....but as a friend once told me, you cant be smart all of the time, sometimes you need to take a break :-D

Jason11111

Awards
Ye the test is only peeing in a cup and getting the usual stuff done (blood pressure, pulse...)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For anabolic testing there are two routes, testing for metabolites of specific AAS or Test/Epi-Test ratio. The first requires them to know what you're taking and the latter is typically 1:1 but can be as high as 6:1 for sports testing. hCG will help with the T:Epi-T ratio as it causes the body to produce both.