Difference between: "Androsterone" v. "1-androsterone"

nsvee

Awards
What's the difference ? Is there a difference?

Reason I ask is that there are many 1-andro products

However gaspari has a new product called nova-x

That contains androsterone NOT 1-androsterone

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These are significantly different compounds.

1-andro/1-DHEA gets most of its effects from conversion to 1-androstenediol. It does not convert to estrogen, but I don't believe it converts to DHT either...this is a killer to the libido and really instigates lethargy.

Androsterone is a different beast...it's more androgenic, but not as anabolic, and converts highly to DHT. This is where hardening, libido, aggression, bloat reduction, etc are amazing.

There are a couple new androsterone products on the market and I heard there's a new transdermal version that should be out in the coming weeks...have a feeling it's going to be quite popular.

Androsterone was also in the well loved primordial performance Androhard product...

in reality, I would love to run a stack of 1-andro/4-andro and androsterone...I think that would be an awesome ride! maybe add some epiandro too :)

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
These are significantly different compounds.

1-andro/1-DHEA gets most of its effects from conversion to 1-androstenediol. It does not convert to estrogen, but I don't believe it converts to DHT either...this is a killer to the libido and really instigates lethargy.

Androsterone is a different beast...it's more androgenic, but not as anabolic, and converts highly to DHT. This is where hardening, libido, aggression, bloat reduction, etc are amazing.

There are a couple new androsterone products on the market and I heard there's a new transdermal version that should be out in the coming weeks...have a feeling it's going to be quite popular.

Androsterone was also in the well loved primordial performance Androhard product...

in reality, I would love to run a stack of 1-andro/4-andro and androsterone...I think that would be an awesome ride! maybe add some epiandro too :)
Isn't androsterone and epiandro the same thing essentially? Just different isomers?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The difference is a 1-ene molecule addition on the androsterone molecule.

Their both 5a reduced androgens

Dht is a powerful anabolic, but it is deactivated quickly in the muscle via 3hs something enzyme.

1-testosterone is basically dht with a 1-ene molecule added

00S4Boy

Awards
The difference is a 1-ene molecule addition on the androsterone molecule.

Their both 5a reduced androgens

Dht is a powerful anabolic, but it is deactivated quickly in the muscle via 3hs something enzyme.

1-testosterone is basically dht with a 1-ene molecule added
Dude seriously for being around as long as you have how are you so ****ing retarded.

1 Andro products also known as 1-Dhea, is a 2 step conversion prohormone to 1-testosterone(dihidroboldenone).

Androsterone is 3 alpha hydroxy 5a androstane 17 one, essentially the Dhea based 2 step precursor to Dihydro testosterone, but there is also epiandrosterone which is the 3 beta hydroxy isomer which is acted upon by a different enzyme to convert it to it's active 3 ketone form.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude seriously for being around as long as you have how are you so ****ing retarded.

1 Andro products also known as 1-Dhea, is a 2 step conversion prohormone to 1-testosterone(dihidroboldenone).

Androsterone is 3 alpha hydroxy 5a androstane 17 one, essentially the Dhea based 2 step precursor to Dihydro testosterone, but there is also epiandrosterone which is the 3 beta hydroxy isomer which is acted upon by a different enzyme to convert it to it's active 3 ketone form.
Your reading comprehension is lacking, but thank you for the tutorial on dhea.

Op asked the "Difference between: "Androsterone" v. "1-androsterone"

The difference is an additional 1-ene molecule on dhea.

I'm glad you have studied so much at phf an come such a long way, an feel the need to explain things to show how smart you are. But I've gotten too tired of that, an just get to the point as simply as possible. I now type from my phone so don't have patience to constantly type long, complicated explanations to show how much I know.
You have learned much since you first started posting, I'm happy for you bro.

Last edited:

nsvee

Awards
Love thy neighbor. Love thy poster before you

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wut r thuh mayne difrencez betwixt androsterone and epiandrosterone?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androsterone vs epiandrosterone differences in terms of strength or effect?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
What's goin on in this here thread??

Your reading comprehension is lacking, but thank you for the tutorial on dhea.

Op asked the "Difference between: "Androsterone" v. "1-androsterone"

The difference is an additional 1-ene molecule on dhea.

I'm glad you have studied so much at phf an come such a long way, an feel the need to explain things to show how smart you are. But I've gotten too tired of that, an just get to the point as simply as possible. I now type from my phone so don't have patience to constantly type long, complicated explanations to show how much I know.
You have learned much since you first started posting, I'm happy for you bro.

Ohh Sh...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's goin on in this here thread??

Ohh Sh...
I understand what he's getting at, it's semantics for me now. I'm just thinking in terms of the target molecule, as no one takes, well, mostly no one, takes androsterone, epiandrosterone, 1-androsterone, 4-androsterone, etc for those compounds, they take them for the target compound.

Should of just been more specific, but I'm always on my phone an that's made me extremely lazy for typing an explaining.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick response-

1 andro is 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one or 1-dhea and leads to conversion of 1 testosterone.

Androsterone is 3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one and is very similar to epiandrostsrone and converting to stanolone.

That's the info you need. Now just read more about those mentioned.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, I get bored, so sue me, lol. Thx for calling me out on my late nite lurking C.C., lmao.