Clomid half life dosing

Jason11111

Awards
Quick question for you guys. Can't seem to find anything online it's all just about inducing pregnancy and not PCT related.

Clomiphene citrate and tamoxifen citrate have the half life of 5-7 days

So do you have to take 50mg every day or could you just take 100mg every other day

Or 150mg every 3 days

Just wondering bc drawing from the bottle with a syringe is really inconvenient for me as I still live wit my parents

xTrick

Awards
Take 50 everyday.
I asked this question before whether the dose should be split throughout the day but just take it all at once each day.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you not have your own room to take it in? Or put it in your pocket and take it real quick in the bathroom and act like you're peeing.

xTrick

Awards
Take 50 everyday.
I asked this question before whether the dose should be split throughout the day but just take it all at once each day.
Edit: 50 everyday for first two weeks, then taper down to 25 everyday for two weeks

Jason11111

Awards
I'm not asking about wether or not to split the daily dosage I'm ask in because it has a half life of5-7 days couldn't use just take 100mg EOD instead of 50mg every day?

Jason11111

Awards
Is this sarcastic or serious?

I'm not trying to go against the traditional everyday dosing but if the half life is 5-7 days it doesn't make sense to me to take it ed when u can take it EOD or even e3d

warrior737

Awards
If you wanna bump it up. I have run 100/100/ 50/ 25 everyday. At 100 you are about to cry at movies and cause a road rage accident. HAHA. Kick starts the rats though.

Jason11111

Awards
So u think it's fine if I just take double the dosage but EOD

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid stays in the system a long time. For PCT 50mg days 1-7 and 50mg EOD for days 8-28 works very well. This is with tablets though. If you're hiding it you could do 150 on the Sat/Sun and probably still reap the benefits but I would split the dose as that dose makes me feel like I'm going through menopause