AI Properties Of DHT Compounds?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Anyone have any info/links on how a DHT compound like Androvar, compares to either an actual mild AI like Aromasin or OTC AI like Inhibit-E, as far as E2 reduction? I looked at a bunch of Anavar (Oxandrolone) info, but lets face it, a 2-Step conversion compound ain't Anavar.

The only possible aromatase it needs to handle is from a Test base dose of 4-AD. I know that Inhibit-E dropped E2 by 10 points in one post. I've also seen 6.25mg of Aromasin ed/eod/e3d posted for the same type of mild control.

Trying to economize an upcoming cycle - I think the EpiAndro should be good enough. I've run the same 4-AD dose before, without any on cycle AI, and had zero issues other than maybe some water. Just experimenting around this time.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone have any info/links on how a DHT compound like Androvar, compares to either an actual mild AI like Aromasin or OTC AI like Inhibit-E, as far as E2 reduction? I looked at a bunch of Anavar (Oxandrolone) info, but lets face it, a 2-Step conversion compound ain't Anavar.

The only possible aromatase it needs to handle is from a Test base dose of 4-AD. I know that Inhibit-E dropped E2 by 10 points in one post. I've also seen 6.25mg of Aromasin ed/eod/e3d posted for the same type of mild control.

Trying to economize an upcoming cycle - I think the EpiAndro should be good enough. I've run the same 4-AD dose before, without any on cycle AI, and had zero issues other than maybe some water. Just experimenting around this time.
If you've run it before without issue, why change? It's always best to maintain an adequate level of estrogen (and even SLIGHTLY high isn't terrible) for optimal gains... too low or too high are really the only issues

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Like I said, just experimenting. I may not (especially with the EpiA in there).

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
You're running just a 4-Andro cycle? What kind of results do u see from only 4-andro?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
No: EpiA & 4-AD as a Base, with 19-Nor (AMS Decavol). 8 Weeks, 3 Caps/Tabs per day, for all.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Epiandro has anectdotally shown to lower e2 btw. Id run it and keep an ai like inhibit e on hand just in case but you should be fine

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I have Aromasin for emergencies. Was just seeing if there was a comparison between the three: DHT Compounds / OTC AI / Low Dose Aromasin.

Trying to economize an upcoming cycle - I think the EpiAndro should be good enough.
Yeah, finalizing on that ^ I believe :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran Stano bridged into EpiAndro on a 12 week Trest Cycle. Initially i was running Formestane in the beginning,
but the higher i went in dosage on the Stano & Epi I ended up dropping the Formestane and i had no ester sides
whatsoever for the remainder of the cycle.

In fact, my E2 was only like 5 or 8 (can't remember off hand) when I came off cycle which is seriously low.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was planning on asking this same question because now that I've been on Androvar for 3 or 4 weeks at 1 gram, I'm starting to experience a little joint pain.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I ran Stano bridged into EpiAndro on a 12 week Trest Cycle. Initially i was running Formestane in the beginning,
but the higher i went in dosage on the Stano & Epi I ended up dropping the Formestane and i had no ester sides
whatsoever for the remainder of the cycle.

In fact, my E2 was only like 5 or 8 (can't remember off hand) when I came off cycle which is seriously low.

Ok, that looks like it helps a lot. Thanks mate.