Stenadrol 10 Cycle Questions

srallen3

Awards
I have a bottle of Stenadrol 10 from a while back and was curious as far as OCT and PCT.

For OCT I was thinking AR1MACARE with Chondrotin and Glucosamine and Fish Oils.

PCT I was thinking Ultra Male RX, Clomid, and Glucasomine/Chondroitin and Fish Oils.

I am a collegiate strength and conditioning intern so I know plenty about weight lifting and nutrition. I'm big on Olympic lifts and compounds but my knowledge on prohormone cycles is only decent. Any opinions, hopefully educated, are welcome.

Thank you

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks good bro. You want armicare pro for your cycle support, it is more complete and will better protect you. I would also have an ai on hand in case of any high estrogen sides. What dosing protocol are you planning to follow with the msten? How long?

srallen3

Awards
A bottle has 60 pills of 10mg each, I was thinking 10mg, 20mg, 20mg, and then 30mg for the final week of my 4 week cycle. What do you recommend? How much weaker is Stenadrol 10 then Olympus Labs Stenadrol since Olympus labs has Dimethandrostenol in it as well?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A bottle has 60 pills of 10mg each, I was thinking 10mg, 20mg, 20mg, and then 30mg for the final week of my 4 week cycle. What do you recommend? How much weaker is Stenadrol 10 then Olympus Labs Stenadrol since Olympus labs has Dimethandrostenol in it as well?
I think that dosing scheme looks good, I would probably do the same thing. I have run both dimethadrol and msten seperate but not together like stenadrol. Stenadrol would be a great lean bulk stack if you can get your hands on a bottle. Msten is pretty strong by itself and you should see some good gains as long as diet and training are on point. You could also throw in some OL super pct into your pct to help your recovery. Epic unleashed is also something else that I've had sucess with in pct.

srallen3

Awards
Awesome, thanks. I did just get done with an Andro-1 and 4 combo for 4 weeks. Would it be safe to go straight into Stenadrol 10 now with my set up or no?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome, thanks. I did just get done with an Andro-1 and 4 combo for 4 weeks. Would it be safe to go straight into Stenadrol 10 now with my set up or no?
Just bridge directly to it? I see nothing wrong with that. Just go straight from 1,4 andro to the Msten with no break then pct at the end of your 8 week run. If you have already started pct then I would wait the appropriate off time before starting again

srallen3

Awards
I will finish my Andros tomorrow. So it will be safe to go straight into Stenadrol 10 and then follow it up with my PCT? Also, what is your opinion on Clomid doses for pct?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will finish my Andros tomorrow. So it will be safe to go straight into Stenadrol 10 and then follow it up with my PCT? Also, what is your opinion on Clomid doses for pct?
Yes, that will be fine. I would dose your clomid at 50/50/25/25