First time cycle (androtest) advice needed

kristinapls

Awards
Hi,

I'm planning on doing my first cycle of PHs and fusion androtest seems like a good option. I'm going on vacation towards the end of july, so i want to run a short 2-3 week cycle first w/ 3 caps a day for the first week, maybe 4 the second week if my body responds well.

since cyclo-4ad seems relatively mild, i won't be taking any on-cycle support, and was thinking erase pro should be sufficient for PCT, as well as DAA.
would 3 weeks be sufficient for PCT?

also, i will be able to lift while on vacation so i will (hopefully) be able to maintain gains.

if this short cycle works well, i'd like to do a longer 8-10 week cycle probably around mid-august or later.

my questions are

1) is a short cycle okay?
2) is my pct fine or do i need a serm for a short cycle?
3) how long should i wait until the next cycle

thanks!

btw don't let my username confuse you, i'm a guy haha

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
2-3 weeks is really short for any cycle. You will need more time to maximize and retain your gains. You might see some gains but most of it will be water weight since its converting to test and so the weight you will gain will be lost once you come off. So my opinion is don't waste your money on the 2-3 week cycle. Do an actual 6-8 weeks cycle

kristinapls

Awards
2-3 weeks is really short for any cycle. You will need more time to maximize and retain your gains. You might see some gains but most of it will be water weight since its converting to test and so the weight you will gain will be lost once you come off. So my opinion is don't waste your money on the 2-3 week cycle. Do an actual 6-8 weeks cycle
yeah i think you're right. does everything else look ok?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
well theres couple more things. first off, since the ph youre using will be converting to test, it will also be converted to estrogen, which has the possibility to give you gyno. for that you will need an ai on hand. i would advise getting aromasin (exemastane) or arimidex for your research purposes. secondly, you will want to have a serm for pct (for research purposes). i would suggest nolva or clomid, plus the erase pro if you have that already on hand or else some test booster like DAA. if you dont have erase pro on hand, then get something that has some sort of estro blocking and test booster together. for example, i have finaflex revolution pct black. that has test booster, estro blocker, liver enzymes and cardio support as well.

kristinapls

Awards
well theres couple more things. first off, since the ph youre using will be converting to test, it will also be converted to estrogen, which has the possibility to give you gyno. for that you will need an ai on hand. i would advise getting aromasin (exemastane) or arimidex. secondly, you will want to have a serm for pct. i know supp companies tell you for mild ph you dont need serm and just to use otc pct supps. but mild or not, if youre using any kind of hormone for prolonged time, you will be suppressed and for your hormonal levels to come back to normal, you would want to use a serm. i know some people get away with using otc pct supp but better safe than sorry. you dont wanna be regretting the rest of your life if something goes south. so for serm i would suggest getting nolva or clomid, plus the erase pro if you have that already on hand or else some test booster like DAA. if you dont have erase pro on hand, then get something that has some sort of estro blocking and test booster together. for example, i have finaflex revolution pct black. that has test booster, estro blocker, liver enzymes and cardio support as well.
does my androtest dosage seem ok?

how long should i run pct?
i do have DAA on hand, getting erase pro son

as for nolva or clomid, can i use the research chemical liquid? i heard that many rc versions didn't work/caused gyno
lastly, how should i go about nolva/clomid dosage in liquid form?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
well idk how much is in each cap of the andro test, but i would say 300-400 mg is typical per day.
pct should be 4 weeks min. nothing less. typically 4 weeks long is the most common
and i havent had personal experience with RC nolva/clomid myself. what i heard from other forums is that nolva/clomid are pretty inexpensive to make so they dont bother faking it. and dosage wise, i think you should be good with 20/20/10/10 nolva

kristinapls

Awards
well idk how much is in each cap of the andro test, but i would say 300-400 mg is typical per day.
pct should be 4 weeks min. nothing less. typically 4 weeks long is the most common
and i havent had personal experience with RC nolva/clomid myself. what i heard from other forums is that nolva/clomid are pretty inexpensive to make so they dont bother faking it. and dosage wise, i think you should be good with 20/20/10/10 nolva
what about clomid? between nolva and clomid, is there any clear winner?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I actually don't know much about Clomid. I know it has a different mechanism than nolva. Also some people prefer Clomid while others prefer nolva for their research. But the mail point is you either use one or the other. But since you're using a mild compound I highly doubt it will matter which one you use as long as you use one

kristinapls

Awards
I actually don't know much about Clomid. I know it has a different mechanism than nolva. Also some people prefer Clomid while others prefer nolva. But the mail point is you either use one or the other. But since you're using a mild compound I highly doubt it will matter which one you use as long as you use one
Sounds good. Do you think I could run another ph with androtest, like methdrol? Or is that too much for a first cycle

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Well it's pretty much a clone of superdrol and it is very harsh. So I would say don't make it your first ph. If anything add 1-andro.

kristinapls

Awards
Well it's pretty much a clone of superdrol and it is very harsh. So I would say don't make it your first ph. If anything add 1-andro.
don't 1-andro and androtest both convert to 1-testosterone though? wouldn't that be redundant?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
No. 1-andro and 4-andro are completely different. 1-andro is a dry compound with strength, mass gains and libido loss and lethargy. Whereas 4-andro is wet, strength and mass gains but it will give you libido and energy. So 1-andro and 4-andro work synergistically

kristinapls

Awards
No. 1-andro and 4-andro are completely different. 1-andro is a dry compound with strength, mass gains and libido loss and lethargy. Whereas 4-andro is wet, strength and mass gains but it will give you libido and energy. So 1-andro and 4-andro work synergistically
oh i see. my understanding is that 1-andro doesn't aromatize, while 4-andro does. is this correct?

also, where can i learn more about wet/dry compounds?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Google is your friend bud. Research and research. hop from one forum to the other to another. And yes 4-andro aromatise while 1-andro doesnt

kristinapls

Awards
Google is your friend bud. Research and research. hop from one forum to the other to another. And yes 4-andro aromatise while 1-andro doesnt
gotcha.

one last thing i'm not so clear on, do i need to take anything on-cycle?
i have erase pro on hand and will be buying nolva soon. these are to be used after my cycle, correct? i heard some stuff about having an on-cycle anti estrogen but am not too sure.