Who makes the best capped GW..?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As the title states, looking for peoples experiences with GW501516.

What companies are making capped versions..?

What dosage did you run...?

how long did you run it..?

What were the results..?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious as well.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
DNA anabolics or Chaos at the moment. Hope OL will come out with their sarms line

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DNA anabolics or Chaos at the moment. Hope OL will come out with their sarms line
Lucianpoo, Have you used either one of them..?

If so, what was your experience and results?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this discussion. I've only used liquid rc gw so interested in people's opinions

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Lucianpoo, Have you used either one of them..?

If so, what was your experience and results?
DNA GW was good it leaned my out a lot expecially on legs. Also it decreases my BP quite a bit.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
July we might giveaway gw. Chaos and pain treats am!

We are also 3rd party tested. I've got 2 bottles I bought of ours sitting waiting for my 16 week cut. Week 2-12 will have gw. I might make a log as well!

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
July we might giveaway gw. Chaos and pain treats am!

We are also 3rd party tested. I've got 2 bottles I bought of ours sitting waiting for my 16 week cut. Week 2-12 will have gw. I might make a log as well!
16 week cut? You're gonna be shredded bro!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DNA GW was good it leaned my out a lot expecially on legs. Also it decreases my BP quite a bit.
Thanks for the feedback I wanna run gw on my precomp again but rc is a bit expensive I love the endurance it gives me

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone else have experience with capped GW...?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant wait to get some feedback on OL UK gw
Same here brother.

If you send me a bottle I'll give you a solid review, I might even do a detailed log it for you if you twist my arm :bigok:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here brother.

If you send me a bottle I'll give you a solid review, I might even do a detailed log it for you if you twist my arm :bigok:
There just might be some logging opportunities coming up. You would have my vote!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There just might be some logging opportunities coming up. You would have my vote!
Well, it definitely picked my interest. I've following GW for quite some time and have been on the fence
about trying it for a couple of reasons, one being, i don't want to buy it from an RC company with no labs.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, it definitely picked my interest. I've following GW for quite some time and have been on the fence
about trying it for a couple of reasons, one being, i don't want to buy it from an RC company with no labs.
Don't blame you bro, I'm done with rc's myself. There are very few companies you can trust, especially with no labs. I will keep you on mind if we have any opportunities for gw come up

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
I have capped gw by brawn, will be running in few months time as part of a stack.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would GW be beneficial for triathlon training based on its effects on endurance and stamina? I still do weight training, but I definitely lose some bulk. Hoping this will help retain muscle and benefit endurance.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would GW be beneficial for triathlon training based on its effects on endurance and stamina? I still do weight training, but I definitely lose some bulk. Hoping this will help retain muscle and benefit endurance.
It won't help you retain muscle in a deficit but gw will deliver extra endurance. Triathlon training sounds like the perfect scenario for gw use imo

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It won't help you retain muscle in a deficit but gw will deliver extra endurance. Triathlon training sounds like the perfect scenario for gw use imo
Thanks! I know I'll lose muscle, it happens every year. But once comes around I start BB again and put on some size, it's a constant cycle of building and tearing down, but I never get fat ;)

mnemotron

mnemotron

Awards
anyone else have experience with capped GW...?
i'm on day 15 with omega labs endurabolin.1st week at 10, second at 20mg ED.I already lost 1kg and increased endurance and weights.Very hungry in the first 10 days,now it's better