1-andro cycle question

BoxingFreak

Awards
Hey Guys, quick question, so I got super mandro and andro the giant, 2 bottles each. I was going to stack them both for 6 weeks, but I have a big fight coming up, so I'm just going to run the 1-andro because I can't be gaining a ton of weight! I'm looking to drop 2-3% BF and put on around 6 pounds Lbm. My question is if I just run the super mandro do I still need an AI post cycle, and should I run it for 8 weeks??? First PH cycle BTW

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can get by without an AI. You still need to do a full PCT though. 6 or 8 weeks would be fine. If you're gaining too much just cut back on calorie intake.

BoxingFreak

Awards
You can get by without an AI. You still need to do a full PCT though. 6 or 8 weeks would be fine. If you're gaining too much just cut back on calorie intake.
Do u think this is a good PH for my goals? Or should I run the 4 with it? I don't need crazy gains, but I also want it to be worth the $ I spent. 2-3 % bf loss and 8 pounds Lbm would be ideal.

BoxingFreak

Awards
Also, the reason why I got the 4-andro with it is because I was told I needed a base with it because 1-andro will Shut u down BAD, but if I take a powerful test booster on cycle AND in pct would that be fine with the 1-andro?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will need something to combat lethargy of the 1-andro. I say you use the andro the giant and see where you sit at 4 weeks. Your training will take a huge it once lethargy kicks in without a base. If you have reached your goals of 6-8lbs of lbm then save the other two bottles for a future run. If you still have weight to gain then run all 4 bottles.

As far as an ai- I have used inhibit e with my 1/4 andro runs in pct and have always been fine.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/inhibit-e-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

Also, you need a serm on hand for pct. do you have your pct lined up at all?

BoxingFreak

Awards
Afi,
Yes. I was just concerned running the 1 and 4 for my first time. Some dude at the gym got me all f***ing paranoid saying running 1 and 4 together is too much for my first time. My pct is all over the counter from strong supps. So would i still get lethargic from running 3 caps per day on the super and 2 caps per day of the giant for 4 weeks, see where my weight is at and then go from there?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I would run it like that for 4 weeks. I have done 4 week cycles and they produce some nice gains of training and diet are on point. I would have a serm on hand just incase and run it with your otc products you already have. There are board sponsors (see the rc forum) and get some nolva.

Keep us update with your progress

BoxingFreak

Awards
Yes I would run it like that for 4 weeks. I have done 4 week cycles and they produce some nice gains of training and diet are on point. I would have a serm on hand just incase and run it with your otc products you already have. There are board sponsors (see the rc forum) and get some nolva.

Keep us update with your progress
Thanks bro. Ima take 1 cap I the super ed in the morning, afternoon, and night, So to keep lethargy at a minimum what timing should I take the 2 giant ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure. You can dose it the same time you dose your 1-andro. If you're starting with 2 capsules of the 4-andro just do with your am and pm dose of the super mandro.

BoxingFreak

Awards
For sure. You can dose it the same time you dose your 1-andro. If you're starting with 2 capsules of the 4-andro just do with your am and pm dose of the super mandro.
Awesome bro. Thank u!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got it. Keep us updated!

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I say for your goals you'd have to train hard, diet in check and also do some cardio. For the lethargic issue, I would say start 4-andro one/two week into your Mandro cycle. It's because you're not going to be suppressive as soon as you start your cycle. It's going to take some time. Also, 4-andro will get you water retention weight so if you don't want that I would say keep the 4-andro dosage 100-200mg

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I don't know what your funds are like, but you could also use Androvar (EpiA) as a base. Like above ^ you could trickle in the 4-AD to find the minimum dose (for you) needed to keep lethargy away.

BoxingFreak

Awards
I say for your goals you'd have to train hard, diet in check and also do some cardio. For the lethargic issue, I would say start 4-andro one/two week into your Mandro cycle. It's because you're not going to be suppressive as soon as you start your cycle. It's going to take some time. Also, 4-andro will get you water retention weight so if you don't want that I would say keep the 4-andro dosage 100-200mg
Yeah I think I will start off with 1 4-andro per day as a base, and then bump it up to 2 as needed. Thanks!!!

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to jack your thread man just curious if anyone knows the half lives of 1 and 4 Andro. As I am about to do the same cycle. Thanks

BoxingFreak

Awards
Do I need to take an AI on cycle or just in pct? Obviously if I start getting nip issues I would take it on cycle, but I always thought unless gyno sides present themselves that it was strictly in PCT ??????

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I believe AI on cycle only if you see gyno symptoms. Or else SERM in pct for research purposes and not for human consumption. idk if ai is absolute must in pct. might be dependent on the cycle itself.
Btw what have you got lined up for pct
Do I need to take an AI on cycle or just in pct? Obviously if I start getting nip issues I would take it on cycle, but I always thought unless gyno sides present themselves that it was strictly in PCT ??????

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Low dose dermacrine and some EpiAndro would probably combat lethargy issues with 1-andro.
This would opt for a pretty "dry" cycle.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I didn't use an AI for 8 weeks of AMS 1 and 4 Andro. I *maybe* had some water retention, but that's it. Like you said, I was advised that unless you have estrogen issues, just let it roll (for these compounds anyway, like demonfox said), but have a true AI on hand just in case (I had Aromasin/Exemestane). Some Estrogen is needed for performance, libido, joints, blood lipids, etc... Also, Androvar (DHT compounds) offer some AI properties by themselves, so something to think about. I did use Inhibit-E during PCT.

But there are a few camps on when to use AI's. One that makes a lot of sense to me, but flies in the face of what is considered SOP, is to use an AI on cycle (AAS Test users do this all the time) to maximize T:E ratio, but just use a dual SERM for PCT with maybe some Cortisol control. In a nut shell - after you stop the PH cycle (we have no long esthers to worry about) your endogenous T is in the cellar - how are you going to have high estrogen? As the SERMs bring up the Test by tricking the HPTA, Aromatase starts to occur, but you are protected by the SERM. During that time, the body wants homeostasis and clears any excess Estrogen via the CYP enzymes quickly, before any Gyno could occur, and you are SERM protected anyway. (Hopefully) By the end of PCT, everything is normalized. "Estrogen Rebound" may be talked about, more than it actually occurs. Blergs and StanleyG explained it pretty well in a couple threads.

BoxingFreak

Awards
I didn't use an AI for 8 weeks of AMS 1 and 4 Andro. I *maybe* had some water retention, but that's it. Like you said, I was advised that unless you have estrogen issues, just let it roll (for these compounds anyway, like demonfox said), but have a true AI on hand just in case (I had Aromasin/Exemestane). Some Estrogen is needed for performance, libido, joints, blood lipids, etc... Also, Androvar (DHT compounds) offer some AI properties by themselves, so something to think about. I did use Inhibit-E during PCT.

But there are a few camps on when to use AI's. One that makes a lot of sense to me, but flies in the face of what is considered SOP, is to use an AI on cycle (AAS Test users do this all the time) to maximize T:E ratio, but just use a dual SERM for PCT with maybe some Cortisol control. In a nut shell - after you stop the PH cycle (we have no long esthers to worry about) your endogenous T is in the cellar - how are you going to have high estrogen? As the SERMs bring up the Test by tricking the HPTA, Aromatase starts to occur, but you are protected by the SERM. During that time, the body wants homeostasis and clears any excess Estrogen via the CYP enzymes quickly, before any Gyno could occur, and you are SERM protected anyway. (Hopefully) By the end of PCT, everything is normalized. "Estrogen Rebound" may be talked about, more than it actually occurs. Blergs and StanleyG explained it pretty well in a couple threads.
Absolute amazing info. Thank you! Very well Versed sir!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Don't thank me, I'm just regurgitating what I read :) I need to save those thread links... I can never find them when I need them :)

james117

Awards
If you want to keep your weight down train for strength with low reps and longer rest times. Throw in a few hypertrophy sets at the end. Stay slightly above maintainance calories. Maybe try 300cals over and work from there. Use epiandro as a test base to limit weight gain but maximise strength. Not sure if you will gain 8lbs and loose 2% fat with these compounds though.