Need some help getting caught up

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Alright guys, I have been out of the cycle game for about a year and a half now and I see a lot has changed with the ban in January. I am contemplating running a cycle again and was wondering whats still out there? I have previously ran epi, SDMZ2 and SDMZ2+ Max Lmg. I still got some max lmg left enough for probably 5 weeks and was wondering what ph's are still available to stack with it. I was looking to try something different maybe alpha-1 if that's still around or if you guys know of any other badass ph's that have come out in my absence. Also I used to run stano for lethargy and I guess that was banned, so what oral is being taken to keep the lethargy away? I think I only have about 3 weeks of stano leftover.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4-DHEA. Andro the Giant is the best value I've found. Does a two step conversion to test. Also could try Dermacrine, 1 andro, epi andro, or Formeron if you can find it. All of the above can help with lethargy but 4 andro does the best IMO.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Dmz, msten, triumphalis or dimethadrostenol if u can find it still in the grey area though not officially banned yet.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dmz, msten, triumphalis or dimethadrostenol if u can find it still in the grey area though not officially banned yet.
DMZ and Msten are still available in several places but I thought Triumph and Dimeth were already banned and gone?

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Whats the doage on epi andro? Would it make sense to say buy one bottle of that, use it for 3 weeks to combat lethargy and then use stano for 3 weeks?
I used to run stano at 1g straight through, Im looking for a method that can pack the same punch while still getting rid of leftover supps.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N
Read alot of good reviews on it so Im leaning towards giving it a try, do you have any personal experience with it?
I have 5 bottles of it but haven't taken it yet. People usually keep it around 4 weeks and gain around ten lbs or more. It's pretty harsh from what I hear so a test base is a great idea. Alpha has very little aromatization but it still can cause water retention so epiandto might be a good choice to pair with it. I think I'd check out Androvar. It should get you at least 300 mg for 4 weeks if I remember correctly. Any other brand you'd have to buy 3-4 bottles to get that much.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
DMZ and Msten are still available in several places but I thought Triumph and Dimeth were already banned and gone?
Not banned just hard to find now like looking for gold lol I actually just found a source myself but I gotta keep it a secret lmao.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
**** I just saw bottles of og Triumphalis selling for $200 on eBay and they are still selling out like crazy, just goes to show you how good a compound that was.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** I just saw bottles of og Triumphalis selling for $200 on eBay and they are still selling out like crazy, just goes to show you how good a compound that was.
I picked up some D1meth about a month ago. Looking forward to trying it. Didn't have to pay out the ass for it either:). Wish there were more logs up for it though.