XI-KT Iron Legion - how to know the amount??

rmoses123

rmoses123

Awards
Hi!

I'm new here and I wanted to ask someone who tried this product,
XI-KT by Iron Legion.

some say 1ml, some 1.5ml and some 2ml - but how do you measure it?
what is one drop? how can someone get 1.5ml?

please help me figure this out!

here is a picture to help:
getrippednutrition.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/ironlegion_x1_kt_2.jpg

thanks a lot !

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Seriously? Just go buy a cheap plastic syringe from the store that has markers on it up to 1ml or 2ml if you prefer, then just draw the liquid with that.

rmoses123

rmoses123

Awards
yeah but i thought since its a dropper, how can I take the liquid with a syringe form it?
doesn't it open under the cap like eye-drops?

D

DarthGainer

Awards
Send me the bottle, I will work out how to measure it and apply it 30 times or so to make sure its correct. I dont mind :)

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Op trolling? Untwist the dropper from the bottle and place on bench, put your store bought syringe in bottle & draw desired amount, squirt into back of mouth, swallow.

rmoses123

rmoses123

Awards
lol, sorry I didn't get the bottle yet that's why I'm asking.. sounds reasonable enough what you are saying.

by the way - you need to rub it on your chest, close to your neck and upper back.
not put it in your mouth.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Oh lol my bad so it's applied to the skin? haha. Just go with the dropper the bottle should list correct application, if not grab a syringe ;)

D

DarthGainer

Awards
You in the UK? Not sure you can get it anymore in the us.

When I used it and other topicals I always use a syringe because you know the amount your getting. Most pumps or droppers are awful.
I used mine on my upper chest (collor bone) and back of forearms.

rmoses123

rmoses123

Awards
not uk and not us - but europe :)

back of forearms? that's new to me.. can you tell me why?

D

DarthGainer

Awards
I think its thin skin or something, Thats my scientist explination lol. This was suggested to me before for 11-kt and Formeron. Squirt onto forearms and use your forearms to rub it in everywhere else, the hands are not good for absorbing the formula.

T

tstak

Awards
3/4 of the dropper is 1ml

I had the same issue, some bottles of xi-kt didnt come with a markers on the syringe.

2 ml seems to be the best dosage... ive been through 6 bottles.

rmoses123

rmoses123

Awards
yeah but I guess I'm not as big as most people are so I think I need a smaller dosage right?

height: 170cm
weight: 75kg

T

tstak

Awards
Its very very mild...

I would eyeball 1.5 for the first week and go 2 till you run out.

rmoses123

rmoses123

Awards
with one bottle?

that would be a very short cycle for like 2.5 weeks if I do that

rmoses123

rmoses123

Awards
so 1.5? it will be a total of 20 days cycle 1.5ml each day.

instead of 1ml a day for 30 days, you think its better?

T

tstak

Awards
I would do 1ml for the first 5 days than 1.5 all the way till its empty. If you are just starting a cut lets say 8 weeks, i would wait near the end before i use it.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
This is best for a bridge before pct but the measurements are on the dropper thats in the bottle actually and 2ml is a great dosage.

T

tstak

Awards
2 of the 6 bottles i purchased didnt have measurements on the dropper. Not sure what happaned.

A

alts

Awards
Op trolling? Untwist the dropper from the bottle and place on bench, put your store bought syringe in bottle & draw desired amount, squirt into back of mouth, swallow.
I would advise against taking XI-KT orally... lmao:lmao:

S

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran it a few times amd would definitely recommend at least 1 more bottle.. 30 days is barely enough let alone 20.. i would shoot for 1.5/2ml for 6-8 weeks

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
henryv or anyone whos used XI-KT

Is it normal that one of my bottles of XI-KT is a clear liquid no clunks in it and the other is yellowish with clunks? I will be shattered if I have been applying salvo...

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Hey mate :)

Neither of my bottles had chunks - I think you mean chunks? It was a clear-ish liquid with a slightly yellow tinge and a very distinctive smell.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey mate :)

Neither of my bottles had chunks - I think you mean chunks? It was a clear-ish liquid with a slightly yellow tinge and a very distinctive smell.
one bottle is clear liquid other is dehydrated piss colour, both smell the same. And yeah deff meant chunks, Monday morning my place is all over the head.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I dunno man, should probably be okay? I mean, sometimes the formulations change in the way it's prepared - Dermacrine has had a bunch of different colours so??? Maybe someone else can help more. Chunks definitely sounds weird though but could be a storage thing?

H

henryv

Awards
  • Established
henryv or anyone whos used XI-KT

Is it normal that one of my bottles of XI-KT is a clear liquid no clunks in it and the other is yellowish with clunks? I will be shattered if I have been applying salvo...
Salvo is just the carrier used in XI-KT without any active ingredients and with some scents added. You'd know if it was that because it would smell more like cologne. There can be some natural variation in color between batches/bottles.
If there are visible crystals in the XI-KT you can try and get rid of them by shaking; failing that you can warm the bottle in a pan of hot water for a few minutes.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Salvo is just the carrier used in XI-KT without any active ingredients and with some scents added. You'd know if it was that because it would smell more like cologne. There can be some natural variation in color between batches/bottles.
If there are visible crystals in the XI-KT you can try and get rid of them by shaking; failing that you can warm the bottle in a pan of hot water for a few minutes.
Thanks for the info. So basically you are saying if it has the mahogany wood lacquer smell to it then it is in fact 11-kt even though colours are very different?

H

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. So basically you are saying if it has the mahogany wood lacquer smell to it then it is in fact 11-kt even though colours are very different?
I think the colour can vary between clear and yellowy-brown, with straw colour being typical.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
salvo smells like man-musk. love it!

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I have also seen the color vary a bit between bottles. If I see chunks I shake it well. Or even heat it up a bit. Loosen the top and place in 1/2" of hot water for a little while. then close it and shake.

2ml is a great dose. and since its mild its ok to run this longer... 8 weeks is fantastic.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have also seen the color vary a bit between bottles. If I see chunks I shake it well. Or even heat it up a bit. Loosen the top and place in 1/2" of hot water for a little while. then close it and shake.

2ml is a great dose. and since its mild its ok to run this longer... 8 weeks is fantastic.
Got any in your stash? PM if so.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
NAH, AFAIK I haven't had a bottle with big chunks of solid in it, but if that were the case it was most likely cause by the storage. You should be able to resuspend it by shaking or using a warm water bath. If it just fell out of solution, it should be perfectly viable once it's resuspended. Color variation is expected, I wouldn't worry about that.

Have you started it already?

As for the application questions: you want somewhere with good blood flow and thin skin. So basically somewhere vascular and tight. I usually put it on my forearms and then rub my forearms all over my chest and clavicle area.