Epi Cycle

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Could someone help me setup a Epistane cycle including on cycle, pct, serm, etc?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you've ran it before you could go 30/40/40/40 epi if not I would just go 20/30/30/40. For on cycle theres tons of good ones to choose from. Maybe CEL cycle assist. Then for pct grab an otc pct product and nolva or clomid. nolva 20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Dumb question, but are there any otc products that contain clomid or nolvadex? It's a pain in the ass to find it for sale lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dumb question, but are there any otc products that contain clomid or nolvadex? It's a pain in the ass to find it for sale lol
No but Google research chemicals clomid and you will come up with some options

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
So far I'm thinking of running EF Epi, IML Advanced Cycle Support, NC Formadrive, and Clomid. I will also be using taurine at 5g daily before workouts, any thoughts?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It doesn't contain Nolva or Clomid, but Rebirth is a viable OTC alternative to a RC SERM. It is a SERM derived from a natural substance. Reviews are great. I can link some logs if you want to read up on it. Also Epistane is notorious for rebound gyno. I would run an AI and taper down past your SERM choice. Check out Letrone. BLR just released it finally this week. It's the most powerful OTC AI you'll find. Lots of logs on it as well. It has been compared to Exemestane in terms of efficacy.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Formadrive Pct already has 75mg of Arimistane per dose, so I think i'll just stick to that for now unless I feel the need for something more further into the cycle, thanks.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formadrive Pct already has 75mg of Arimistane per dose, so I think i'll just stick to that for now unless I feel the need for something more further into the cycle, thanks.
Right on man. If you got it use it! If you need something stronger in the future check it out. Letrone is on an entirely different level for OTC AI's.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far I'm thinking of running EF Epi, IML Advanced Cycle Support, NC Formadrive, and Clomid. I will also be using taurine at 5g daily before workouts, any thoughts?
Get Cycle Assist instead of IML Advanced Cycle Support. (don't be fooled by IMLs label, CA is cheaper)

Also consider adding in Reduce XT for cortisol control during week 3 of PCT.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Thanks, how long do I run cortisol control and how many servings a day?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, how long do I run cortisol control and how many servings a day?
Start week 3 and dose 3 caps a day.

Dose first thing in the morning, then 4 hours later, then again either post workout or pre bed.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Anybody know if epi elite by elite formulations is any good?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Does anyone know if it's a bad idea to run an AI alongside a SERM throughout the pct, I was planning on running Liquid Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 with a OTC pct that contains 50mg of arimistane per serving, if someone could check out the pct "After Cycle by Dynamic Formulas" and help me organize the pct, that would be great, thanks.