Avoid Ostarine suppression help (if possible)

Crazylegs91

Awards
I apologize if I posted this topic in the wrong section, but I have quick question about what can I stack for my Ostarine cycle. I plan on taking a 8wk cycle of Ostarine at 20mg a day. I seen in some cases that it is slightly suppressive and that is something I'm trying to avoid as much as possible. I was wondering If I combine a test booster such as DAA, could I combat the possible suppression to keep my libido up and keep from going limp. Any supplements I could take for libido? I'm not looking for any steroid like gains, just something to get over the hump.

I'm 24 yrs old, training natural for 6 years, 210lbs, 13% body fat, and currently serving in the U.S Navy.

Please, serious responses only. Preferably someone with cycle experience.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this your first cycle of anything (sarm or ph)?

Ostarine at 20mg for 8 weeks will shut you down pretty good. Just to make sure you know you need a serm for this compound right?

Make sure you have done your research and it's good to ask questions. These compounds are great but not to be taken lightly. You need to research properly and make sure you have all your ducks in a row before beginning. See below for a broad overview but there is tons of information out there for you to learn and be properly informed.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ostarine-sarm-info

As far as libido on cycle it's hit or miss for some. Some people have great libido one day and none the next. I would suggest adding dermacrine to your cycle as a test base to help keep your libido and energy up on cycle.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/dermacrine-by-bps

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I apologize if I posted this topic in the wrong section, but I have quick question about what can I stack for my Ostarine cycle. I plan on taking a 8wk cycle of Ostarine at 20mg a day. I seen in some cases that it is slightly suppressive and that is something I'm trying to avoid as much as possible. I was wondering If I combine a test booster such as DAA, could I combat the possible suppression to keep my libido up and keep from going limp. Any supplements I could take for libido? I'm not looking for any steroid like gains, just something to get over the hump.

I'm 24 yrs old, training natural for 6 years, 210lbs, 13% body fat, and currently serving in the U.S Navy.

Please, serious responses only. Preferably someone with cycle experience.
The most serious answer: you have no business running hormones/ph's/SARMs if you are worried about suppression.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You'll be supressed bud there's no way around it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes I mean suppression comes with it if you're messing with your hormone levels. Just have a good pct.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
On cycle run dermacrine, and no DAA is useless on cycle. PCT is another story and I'll let the others roast you if you dnt have any.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't stop shutdown. Anyone who says differently is just trying to push a BS supplement.

Also, if you take osta you won't be natty anymore IMO.

Crazylegs91

Awards
Thanks for the responses! You guys are awesome. I guess with the suppression thing I just want to keep my libido up as much as possible while I'm on deployment. So last and final question. Is there any supplement I can take while I'm on the Ostar1ne cycle to keep my sex drive up?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the responses! You guys are awesome. I guess with the suppression thing I just want to keep my libido up as much as possible while I'm on deployment. So last and final question. Is there any supplement I can take while I'm on the Ostar1ne cycle to keep my sex drive up?
Dermacrine will help with your libido. Why do you want to keep your sex drive high while being deployed? I would want mine to be non existent if I was in your shoes. You must know something I don't

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine will help with your libido. Why do you want to keep your sex drive high while being deployed? I would want mine to be non existent if I was in your shoes. You must know something I don't
It's a given, they always spread their oats abroad

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I heard 400 sailors go down in a submarine and come up 200 couples