TUDCA + What else?

mrmagoo2010

Awards
Going to add an oral as kickstart for first cycle. decided on tudca 1-2g a day, would throwing in nac help? or sam-e? Just how good is udca/tudca, anyone got bloodwork from superdrol? ( the most harshest of orals I have read )

what about HDL protection, any ideas?

kidneys?

any thoughts would be good...

thank you

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL Tudca is 15% off at Nutriverse for a couple more hours! Use code TUDCA15 at checkout!

Drink lots of H2O as well ;)

levi003227

levi003227

Awards
Nac is great too, make sure and throw in something for blood pressure too like Hawthorne berry. AI cycle support is good for everything

levi003227

levi003227

Awards
Everything I've ever read about liv 52 has been positive, research studies and actual people's experience on it. But maybe it's wrong I don't know

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TUDCA is worth the extra money. My liver values have always been in the range at the end of a cycle. I do bloods very often. I also preload 2 weeks before with cheap milk thistle then switch to TUDCA.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
^Agree with that.
TUDCA (especially in combination with NAC) and some Q10 and other ingredients are very helpful for the cells - not only the liver cells were affected by TUDCA.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to add an oral as kickstart for first cycle. decided on tudca 1-2g a day, would throwing in nac help? or sam-e? Just how good is udca/tudca, anyone got bloodwork from superdrol? ( the most harshest of orals I have read )

what about HDL protection, any ideas?

kidneys?

any thoughts would be good...

thank you
I just finished up a superdrol, tren, dimethadrol, and trest 9 week cycle. I used armicare pro and 500mg of extra tudca (so 700mg of tudca total) and everything went nice and smooth. I don't have any blood work but my body gets jaundice very easy due to a blood disease and I never saw even a sign of jaundice that whole cycle. Felt great too. I would highly recommend OL armicare pro and some extra tudca for a harsh cycle

mrmagoo2010

Awards
would high doses of tudca enable someone to run superdrol for longer, say 4-6 weeks? or higher dose TBOL for 6 weeks? say 150mg

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would high doses of tudca enable someone to run superdrol for longer, say 4-6 weeks? or higher dose TBOL for 6 weeks? say 150mg
After 1000mg TUDCA seems to have diminishing returns. I would preload liver supps and stack some serious protection if attempting SDROL for 6 weeks. If you don't notice any liver symptoms and can tolerate the other sides you could try for 6 weeks. I would keep it at 20mg the whole time if going for 6. I don't know anything about TBOL.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I like liquid coQ10 from costco, fish oil/glucosamine are a,must as well as a multi

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Idk why you would ever go 6 weeks on tbol at 150. 80mg is ****ing killing my back with pumps on 10g taurine and 2 gallons of water

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CEL Tudca stacked with CEL Cycle Assist should have you covered. By the way Liv-52 on an SD cycle is a complete joke.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read you can go up to 3 grams, more is better anything up to 3 grams. At least that is what I think I saw mr.cooper69 post.
Sweet. I'll look for that. Just regurgitating what's been told to me. I've never ran anything that 5-700 couldn't handle personally.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Supplements 6
Gothat3rs Supplements 26
ugsavage Nutrition / Health 13
TESTP89 Nutrition / Health 7
EpiStrong Supplements 19