Push 4 Week Cycle to 6 or PCT now?!

dhehyo

Awards
I'm ending my 4th week of 1 Andro (300mg) and Androvar (300mg). While only taking in 250 cals aver maintenance...I'm up 10lbs and still lean. I'm deciding between hitting PCT now or go another 2 weeks. My thinking is that I'm happy with the 10lbs and by stopping now I would recover quicker. However, there is that other side of me that says F it and do another 2 weeks. Are the extra 2 weeks of gains worth it? Any recommendations are welcome.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
If you are feeling good, definitely go for the extra 2 weeks! It isn't necessarily about making more gains but more so helping to solidify the gains that you've already made. If your PCT is sufficient, the extra 2 weeks on these compounds should not matter.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with toren, if you feel good about it go for it!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^yep. 1 andro/epi andro cycle should be an easy recovery with oroper PCT. if gains stall at least you will have better chance of keeping the 10lbs. Good job by the way.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The longer you go the easier it is to maintain the gains

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Not related to your question but I'm planning on a similar cycle as yours come mid July. I have super Mandro (1-andro) and I was thinking to get androvar to fight off lethargic issues that come with 1-andro. So I was gonna ask how you felt about your cycle? Any sides? Any advice now that you have completed 4 weeks of your cycle?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 weeks on DHEAs usually isn't long enough anyway. 6-8 weeks would be best.

dhehyo

Awards
Thanks for all the input guys. I'm going another 2 weeks as suggested!

Not related to your question but I'm planning on a similar cycle as yours come mid July. I have super Mandro (1-andro) and I was thinking to get androvar to fight off lethargic issues that come with 1-andro. So I was gonna ask how you felt about your cycle? Any sides? Any advice now that you have completed 4 weeks of your cycle?
I'm doing Super Mandro and Androvar. No sides whatsoever despite a little shrinkage which is to be expected. Energy level is going strong with no lethargy. I'm also getting a good 7 hours of sleep a night which may be helping. Couldn't be happier with the cycle.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the input guys. I'm going another 2 weeks as suggested!

I'm doing Super Mandro and Androvar. No sides whatsoever despite a little shrinkage which is to be expected. Energy level is going strong with no lethargy. I'm also getting a good 7 hours of sleep a night which may be helping. Couldn't be happier with the cycle.
sounds good. how long have you been doing your cycle for and what results ahve you seen so far? and are you trying to bulk or cut?

dhehyo

Awards
sounds good. how long have you been doing your cycle for and what results ahve you seen so far? and are you trying to bulk or cut?
I'm starting my 5th week of the cycle. Goal was to recomp/lean bulk. Started 250 cals above maintenance and have gained 10lbs thus far, which are very dry. Strength is up on all big lifts and no side effects worth noting other thank shrinkage.

dhehyo

Awards
Ending week 5 and up another 2lbs. So that's a total of +12lbs through 5 weeks. One left!