Weird tren cough

xfactor17

Awards
So I don't have any 1.5 inch to do glutes injections only 1 inch .so I've been doing quad and shoulders. everytime Inject tren in my quads I always start coughin but when I do it on my shoulders it doesn't happen. I always aspirate for every injection I always get an air bubble,but yet I still cough. Any explanations to why this is happening.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Because its tren.... are you using tren ace?

warrior737

Awards
The oil aspirates into your lungs via your blood after injection. You cough because this is how they filter out the anabolic your injecting. In turn you cough. Its you body's way of trying to correct the initial chemical intrusion. Hope that helps...

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
I pin glutes 100 mg eod with no problem, my training Partner does the same and always coughs haha so yaaa

xfactor17

Awards
The oil aspirates into your lungs via your blood after injection. You cough because this is how they filter out the anabolic your injecting. In turn you cough. Its you body's way of trying to correct the initial chemical intrusion. Hope that helps...
So it's just my bodys way of splitting the oil from the the tren hormone. First time I hear that. I've also read that it could be because of the benzyl alcohol

warrior737

Awards
It can be from any injectable oil. Do a search on ment cough or tren cough. It will help explain what I said better. It's very common with ment, or trest or tren oil injections. Anabolic minds doesn't have alot if info about this stuff.

warrior737

Awards
Basically a defense mechanism you body has. Just like taking a bong hit. Your lungs help filter the bad **** out of your blood.