feeeling reallly tired on week 5 dmz?

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
all has been great til now week 5 on dymethazine and now i feel super tired and its hard to get out of bed. Any reccomendations on what i can do to combat this?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Running it solo? Need a test base

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
ya i ran it before solo i knew i shouldve run a test base but i bet at this point its pointless?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
ya i ran it before solo i knew i shouldve run a test base but i bet at this point its pointless?
Nonsense. Grab some test prop, and you just used your dmz kick start a nice 8 week test prop cycle with a non-mythelated oral of your choosing

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Then you just did a 5 week front load to a 16 week test E cycle with the methylated oral of your choice weeks 12-16.

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
good idea jus hope thay wont prolong my recovery?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Then just do 12 weeks of E that's only 17 weeks. But I would get some TUDCA and run a methyl oral, or keep running dmz for the first 3-4 weeks until the test kicks in

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
ya im already on week 5 of the dmz so id have to get another methylated oral

hochaser

Awards
First how have your gains been? 5 weeks of dmz should have been pretty good I'm assuming. Imo when that dreaded lethargy hits I try and squeeze out another week if I can, and then hop right into pct. Your body is telling you its had enough.. I've added all sorts of sups aside from test n they help but still don't feel all that great, And it's a battle to get up, go the gym, eat etc.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First how have your gains been? 5 weeks of dmz should have been pretty good I'm assuming. Imo when that dreaded lethargy hits I try and squeeze out another week if I can, and then hop right into pct. Your body is telling you its had enough.. I've added all sorts of sups aside from test n they help but still don't feel all that great, And it's a battle to get up, go the gym, eat etc.
^^^I tend to agree with this in the absence of any other info.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nonsense. Grab some test prop, and you just used your dmz kick start a nice 8 week test prop cycle with a non-mythelated oral of your choosing
Unless he got a local source it will take time to order and receive the prop it will not help the lethargy he's having right now.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Unless he got a local source it will take time to order and receive the prop it will not help the lethargy he's having right now.
Thats true. I guess I'm used to being able to just grab some within the day if need be.

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
gains have beem great so far im feeling alot better from my last post so i am going to stretch it out.

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
my only problem is seems like in all seriousness my erections are a little less fuller then usual?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Probably cause your have no testosterone. Maybe get some daa or some test booster.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whacked Nutrition / Health 3