IO's Summer Bulk?! M14ADD, Tren & DMZ - This could get good!

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
What's up AM,

Since I'm stuck traveling & working all summer and can't stand the thought of losing more weight - it's time for a little unconventional summer bulk.

Stats:

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 185 (+- 1.5lb, will get exact weight in the morning)
Cycle Exp: Plenty, will be using left overs from previous cycles to make this one.

Training:

I lift heavy 5 days a week, Cardio comes from combat hapkido 2-3 times/wk.

I do a pretty standard chest/tri/core and back/bi/shoulder split (each 2x/wk). Then one leg day/wk. I don't have a set workout schedule as far as days of the week, mainly due to traveling for work; often I'm stuck lifting at a hotel gym or a planet fitness (because it's dirt cheap, and they're all over the NE, which is my territory - save the flaming!)

Cycle (each listed dose is total daily):

M14ADD - 60mg
DMZ - 50mg
Tren - 30mg

Running the same dose daily, for 4 weeks. May bump the M14ADD up to 90 or even 120 around week 3, depending on how it treats me.

Support:

NAC
Tudca
Fish Oil
Orange Triad
CoQ10
Grizzly Wintergreen

For a preworkout, I use APS Mesomorph if I'm working out in the morning (the only thing I can still find with 1,3 dime), or just Fuel One Creapro (no stims) if in the evening.

I have letro ready to roll, incase the M14ADD gets to me, like it did last time I ran it (however that was at 120/day). I've never had issues with tren, but have parmi here too, because hey, ya never know.

PCT will be tamox and finnaflex revolution pct black, and supports.

Diet is as clean as can be while working on the road. I eat out often, at least once a day, often times 2-3 times a day. I try to avoid fast food, except for Moes; those bastards rope me in quite a bit - same with Quiznos. Usually stick to non-chain local restaurants tho - better food, better service, and better atmosphere.

Don't think there's much more to add for now. First dose was yesterday - so nothing to report at this point.

I'll get some better pics up when I can find the cord for my camera; but first, let me take a selfie.

unnamed.jpg

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer grizz straight.... to each their own

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren dose is super low, 90mg is the sweet spot imo

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Tren dose is super low, 90mg is the sweet spot imo
Yea, I didn't want to get too crazy with the dosages stacking all 3; and my body likes DMZ way more than tren, so I chose to up that and leave the tren low.

I have enough that I could bump to 30/30/90/90 or even 30/60/60/90. I'll see how I'm feeling come week 2.

Had a killer workout today. Used the Mesomorph PWO; god damn I love that stuff. Diet's been on point, not the cleanest but getting about 3000kcal with ample protein.

Bench: 235 x 8, 255 x 4 then dropped down and repped out 225, 205, and 185 - The goal is to hit 300 x 1 by year end.

Also included in the workout today were cable flys, military press, tri extensions, dips, shrugs and shoulder raises.

Feelin' good. Still early, so nothing really to report, other than nothing to report lol

Time to go eat some grilled steak and baked taters. Keep y'all posted.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Nothing crazy to report as far as sides go - back pumps came in strong, but added some Taurine and they're more than tolerable now. The worst is when I have to drive long distance for work, sitting in the car 4+ hours seems to be worse than anything for it.

Really been feeling great; bumped the Tren up to 60, and the M14ADD up to 90.

So it looks like this now:

DMZ: 50mg
Tren: 60mg
M14ADD: 90mg

Don't think I'll go higher on any of them - maybe the Tren to 90, but I'll give it a week and see how these doses go.

I've been feeling like a million bucks, great energy - no lethargy issues, no sides, solid all around "on" feeling.

Was at 183.5 the second morning, weighed in at an even 187 thismorning. Could be some water there too though, the M14 is causing some bloating. Any ideas on keeping that down at all?

allergy man

Awards
Ai dosage increase? Less salt and or carbs in diet? Honestly if it's not bad and you feel great I would just deal with it. I'd rather have 3 pounds of extra water and feel good than feel like crap just to look a little leaner during a bulk.