New to PHs. Help please?

Warjunkie

Awards
So I've got BSL DMZ 2.0, Gear Support, and some PCT tetraplexx. IML 4Andro coming in tomorrow.

I'm very new to this. I was thinking DMZ twice, 6 am and 4 pm-ish, and 2 of the 4Andro in between. What should I do with the gear support and pct? Just 2 a day on the support and pct is for when I finish the others? Do I need anything else? Thanks a ton everyone

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pct tetraplex is not a pct! It has 25mg of ostarine, you are just going to suppress yourself further! Do some research on a real pct with clomid or nolva, seriously

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
It's better if you do your own research & get a solid plan in place with a viable pct, then post here asking for thoughts or suggestions regarding tweaks or changes. We can make recommendations but if you don't have a clue what we are talking about your only going to harm yourself. Also need more info, age, body fat, years training, what's your diet like etc...

Warjunkie

Awards
I have a basic understanding. I guess my question would be do I need an estrogen blocker during? I will get a better pct, that was the one that came with the package I bought, so thanks for the heads up.

I've been lifting for a bit over 2 years. I'm 22. Not sure on bodyfat, but 5"11 175. I'm in the Marine corps so it's not like I'm new to fitness. Diet is usually fish, rice, chicken, eggs, protein shakes, water.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
The 4ad does convert to estrogen so yes you will need an e blocker, it will only be a mild conversion tho if only taking 100mg ed. I'd probly look into Ar1macare pro by OL for this cycle as it has everything you need for support wise. Pct should be a serm, typical nolva or clomid with an otc test booster & maybe a natty anabolic to help keep gains from cycle. A good ai like examestane would be wise for end of pct to prevent e rebound & to have handy if needed.

Last edited:
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll want tudca.... use TUDCA15 during checkout at Nutriverse and save 15% off a FAT jar of Olympus Labs Tudca. Good til tomo at midnight ;)

Nutriverse.com