SNS Inhibit P + usplabs epiburn ok?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
currently on trenavar and hexadrone (CHLOROVAR) stack im taking inhibit p for prolactin control, i want to know if i start adding usp labs epiburn pre cardio will this be oki dokie?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can add epiburn just monitor bp and heart rate closely. Some people are fine with stims on cycle and for others bp is already high so a spike caused by stims could be dangerous.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can add epiburn just monitor bp and heart rate closely. Some people are fine with stims on cycle and for others bp is already high so a spike caused by stims could be dangerous.
This. Are you also using cycle support? How is the Inhibit-P treating you?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
yes taking damage control by lgi.. Inhibit p is treating very well just wanted to know if it was safe to take inhibit p (Mucuna pruriens) with a fat burner with Yohimbe , Coleus Forskohlii but i think im gtg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea like said above just watch BP and listen to your body and you should be okay.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes taking damage control by lgi.. Inhibit p is treating very well just wanted to know if it was safe to take inhibit p (Mucuna pruriens) with a fat burner with Yohimbe , Coleus Forskohlii but i think im gtg
I wouldn't mix Mucuna Puriens with Yohimbe. Potential interaction, possibly made worse by being on cycle.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And depending on how you tolerate yohimbe in general I'd be careful about tossing that in with a cycle...I know I wouldn't be able to handle it...