The 1 Olympus Labs

Evil

Awards
Hey bro do you have experience with The 1 of Olympus Labs? is good for put lean mass?
Thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The compound seems better suited to cutting or recomp but would stack well with something else for big gains. Doesn't seem like a super potent bulking compound. I haven't used it so I can't say for sure.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Im on the 1 as we speak. Stacked with mk677, pramipexole, some low dose test, low dose npp and dermatrest pwo only.

One of the reasons for trying the 1 was to fight my old gyno. Adex, prami, raloxifene and the 1 has been amazing. Adex alone did nothing. 6 months of nolva did nothing. 4 weeks in and my massive gyno is hardly visible.

Secondly I wanted strength. So far Ive blown most of my PRs away. Did 235 standing ohp for 8 yesterday. Im only on 50 mg and an additional 25 pwo and the pumps are unbareable... To the point it's just too much honestly. Not much of a mass gainer but what you gain is all quality.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran THE1 last spring on a recomp and LOVED it. I wish I could get my hands on more. One of my favorite PHs. I dropped at least 3% BF, gained around 10 lbs. LBM, and broke PRs like aovereem stated. I had the worst Alpha feeling though. I wanted to kick EVRYONE's ass that even blinked at my girlfriend. It was crazy. I was at 50 mgs. my first week, then ran 100 mgs. for the other 6. If anyone has a hook up let me know.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran THE1 last spring on a recomp and LOVED it. I wish I could get my hands on more. One of my favorite PHs. I dropped at least 3% BF, gained around 10 lbs. LBM, and broke PRs like aovereem stated. I had the worst Alpha feeling though. I wanted to kick EVRYONE's ass that even blinked at my girlfriend. It was crazy. I was at 50 mgs. my first week, then ran 100 mgs. for the other 6. If anyone has a hook up let me know.

Interesting review as people say "it's mild you won't build muscle but it will harden and help fat loss " and words to that meaning. But you experienced 10lbs gain? Were you stacking it with a stronger compound bro?

I ask as that sounds a pretty good compound and certainly not weak

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Interesting review as people say "it's mild you won't build muscle but it will harden and help fat loss " and words to that meaning. But you experienced 10lbs gain? Were you stacking it with a stronger compound bro?

Ofcourse it will build muscle. All anabolic androgenic steroids do. However it will not give you that watery insane mass gain like drol or dbol does. And what is a "mild" compound? People say Hdrol is mild, yet of all the steroids, sarms and peptides Ive done, it's by far the harshest.

Stack the 1 with test and you're good to go.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No stack, ran it solo. But I also ran at 100 mgs. A little on the higher dosing side. But I've also had my diet and training in check for a while. I was very strict about keeping my diet clean and eating insane amounts of protein.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aovereem, you make this product sound amazing, but with all the other stuff you are using, it'd be difficult to attribute it all to one specific product. Also, why would you run trans-dermal trest pre-workout only?. That makes no sense.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aovereem, you make this product sound amazing, but with all the other stuff you are using, it'd be difficult to attribute it all to one specific product. Also, why would you run trans-dermal trest pre-workout only?. That makes no sense.
You echo my sentiments T-Bone and I couldn't have put it better or even bothered to reply to the comment. I thought about it but when I read "it will not give you that watery insane mass gain like drol or dbol does" I realised it wasn't worth it ... Why would anyone with more than 2 brain cells think a DHT derivative, which DOES NOT aromatize give "watery" gains like drol or dbol?

And I quoted mountain man...

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No stack, ran it solo. But I also ran at 100 mgs. A little on the higher dosing side. But I've also had my diet and training in check for a while. I was very strict about keeping my diet clean and eating insane amounts of protein.

Thanks for your response man, sounds like a good run you enjoyed. From your experience, what would you compare it to (compounds)?

10lbs on a non-aromatizing compound is great bro, solo to.
Also with reduction in bf% makes it more impressive to say the least

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
You echo my sentiments T-Bone and I couldn't have put it better or even bothered to reply to the comment. I thought about it but when I read "it will not give you that watery insane mass gain like drol or dbol does" I realised it wasn't worth it ... Why would anyone with more than 2 brain cells think a DHT derivative, which DOES NOT aromatize give "watery" gains like drol or dbol?

Weither or not the compound aromatizes is irrelevant. Think m1t. Cannot aromatize, yet may cause great bloating. -But but, m1t is not a DHT derivative!! No, but guess what is. Anadrol! And anadrol, like m1t, is structurally impossible to aromatize.

So we have a DHT derivative, which cannot aromatize, yet causes massive bloat... Hmm, what could it be my 2 brain-celled friend...

Answer: the 11-beta-HSD enzyme. Yes it's about cortisol, aldosterone and electrolyte balance..
If the compound does not aromatize and does not bind to the progesterone receptor, we can assume that's how edema occurs.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Im not on a lot of stuff at all actually.
TRT + 150 mg npp for the joints won't make much of a difference. Mk677 did make me gain some weight and because of that strength increased, but with the addition of methyl-dht oxime, it took it to another level. The trest pwo is more of a short term personal experiment to see if there is any use for pulsing a fast acting compound like trest.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not on a lot of stuff at all actually.
TRT + 150 mg npp for the joints won't make much of a difference. Mk677 did make me gain some weight and because of that strength increased, but with the addition of methyl-dht oxime, it took it to another level. The trest pwo is more of a short term personal experiment to see if there is any use for pulsing a fast acting compound like trest.
Sure, but you'd use oral trest pre-workout or ment....When you use the trans dermal version that kind of defeats the purpose of taking it pre workout only.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established

There reason I brought dbol and drol to the discussion is because when app nut introduced methyl-dht oxime, they marketed it as a bulker and people made comparisons to conventional oral bulkers before they even tried it. Which in term ended in a huge let down when the results didnt meet the expectasions, and the 1 eventuellt fell into obscurity... Don't make the mistake and expect rapid gains from this, is all I wanted to say.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your response man, sounds like a good run you enjoyed. From your experience, what would you compare it to (compounds)?

10lbs on a non-aromatizing compound is great bro, solo to.
Also with reduction in bf% makes it more impressive to say the least
Hard to compare. I had run msten, DMZ, a DMZ/MLMG combo, and some "super" dhea's at that point. It was on a level all it's own for me. I have an epi/tren cycle coming up this fall, but currently on LGD/Osta with Epiandro as a base. Enjoying that, but still not as much as THE1. My favorite cycle to date.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hard to compare. I had run msten, DMZ, a DMZ/MLMG combo, and some "super" dhea's at that point. It was on a level all it's own for me. I have an epi/tren cycle coming up this fall, but currently on LGD/Osta with Epiandro as a base. Enjoying that, but still not as much as THE1. My favorite cycle to date.
Nice bro, I look forward to running it. What was your layout 50mg for first 2 weeks then 100mg? Slightly off topic which LGD product are you using? Look for a legitimate product as on Ostarine and want to stack at 4 week mark.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I planned 50 for the first 2 weeks, but basically said screw it, threw caution to the wind, and bumped to 100 for the remaining 5 weeks. I'm running BSL LGD ELITE. Started at 3 mgs last week, bumped to 6 this past week. May start there this coming week, but very tempted to go to 9. Also running EPG Arimistage along side for the Osta plus some other goodies.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Weither or not the compound aromatizes is irrelevant. Think m1t. Cannot aromatize, yet may cause great bloating. -But but, m1t is not a DHT derivative!! No, but guess what is. Anadrol! And anadrol, like m1t, is structurally impossible to aromatize.

So we have a DHT derivative, which cannot aromatize, yet causes massive bloat... Hmm, what could it be my 2 brain-celled friend...

Answer: the 11-beta-HSD enzyme. Yes it's about cortisol, aldosterone and electrolyte balance..
If the compound does not aromatize and does not bind to the progesterone receptor, we can assume that's how edema occurs.
You've missed the point. The aforementioned compound (it's in the thread title incase you didn't notice) is "The 1"which is similar to Mestanolone (methyl DHT) but with a 3-oxime group. So, baring in mind the effects of the compound (Mestanolone) I have mentioned, why would I expect it to-"give you that watery insane mass gain like drol or dbol does" ?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I liked The1.
Both solo and in stack. I think The1 stacks VERY well with Trest if you looking for some mass gains. You don't have to go crazy with dosing on either. 50-75 mg transdermal Trest and 75-100 mg of The1 ED with a lean gain approach would opt for some quality gains.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked The1.
Both solo and in stack. I think The1 stacks VERY well with Trest if you looking for some mass gains. You don't have to go crazy with dosing on either. 50-75 mg transdermal Trest and 75-100 mg of The1 ED with a lean gain approach would opt for some quality gains.
Trest is awesome but I don't think it'd be worth it adding something like The One to trest....

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I liked The1. Both solo and in stack. I think The1 stacks VERY well with Trest if you looking for some mass gains. You don't have to go crazy with dosing on either. 50-75 mg transdermal Trest and 75-100 mg of The1 ED with a lean gain approach would opt for some quality gains.
Any other recommendations on what to stack the 1 with?

I was think Mithras lol for very dry cycle or something that isn't "wet"

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest is awesome but I don't think it'd be worth it adding something like The One to trest....
I ran trest at 100mg and the 1 at 100mg for 6 weeks. That was the best 6 weeks of my life, I really enjoyed how I felt and the gains where good too. They make a great combo imo

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Why do you not think that man?
I think The1 balanced out a lot of the estrogen action from trest and they maked a great synergy. I didn't actually like trest before I added The1....

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There reason I brought dbol and drol to the discussion is because when app nut introduced methyl-dht oxime, they marketed it as a bulker and people made comparisons to conventional oral bulkers before they even tried it. Which in term ended in a huge let down when the results didnt meet the expectasions, and the 1 eventuellt fell into obscurity... Don't make the mistake and expect rapid gains from this, is all I wanted to say.
Point taken. Thank you for your insight and offering your opinion on the compound. Re-reading through the post, I realise I sounded like a abit of a d*ck. I did not intend to sound they way I did. Very sorry for that.

How is your cycle progressing?