PCT & HCG question

gianlol

Awards
Hi guys, I have a question about HCG.
I don't know any people who can help me with injection, and I can't do it for myself.

Someone suggested me to use it sublingual (dropping with syringe under the tongue for 1-2min) , that will works?

I came from a Test P/E run of 6 weeks, 200mg /week + anavar 20/20/40/40.

Initially my PCT had to be only clomid/nolva/daa, but I'm concerned about my balls, so I decided to add in HCG.

What do you think?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
why cant you do it your self? how in the fuk you run test for 6 weeks? also why 6 weeks, that's hardly enough time to make your balls atrophy too bad. besides, it all goes back to normal after the clomid.

BTW hcg is sub q which is about as painless as it gets. + its in water soo......

gianlol

Awards
There was a nurse friend that helped me with test, but now he is not here to help me again
...and no, i'm not able to do myself, I never done an injection before, not sure I can do..

btw, do you think that cycle is mild for my balls. and no needs hcg?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
go on you tube and watch some videos ... there are thousands of nursing videos. 6 weeks of test is probably just as suppressive as 16 weeks of test...
but the testicular atrophy isn't likely that bad at this point. im on a much stronger course and at week 5 my nutz are getting quite small, but im running
nortest and dienolone which both are very hard on the ballz. im certain that after a proper course of clomid my ballz will be just fine. no HCG involved.
besides its hard to find for me.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Why cycle if ur worried about ur balls? They always come back buddy, its okay