Good PCT stack for DMZ?

jimjones87

Awards
Hi All,

I'm running DMZ 3x caplets a day for 30 days (with Cycle Assist).. then following it up with 4 weeks of PCT.

Definitely going to Clomid at 50/50/25/25.

What other PCT supplements do you recommend?

I was thinking of going with PCT-Assist, as I ran it during my last run. Any issues with this?

Was also thinking of pairing it with a T booster like Ultra Male Rx. What do you guys think? Seem legit?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You've got your serm and that most important so kudos there. I'm personally a big fan of a nice natty stack in pct to help keep the gains coming and to make me mentally feel a bit better while my hormones are all messed up. My personal stack:
Cortisol control- reduce xt
Xgels
ABE
Alphamax

That pretty much has me covered from all angles. A little natty ai, prolactin, cortisol control as well as some leaning from the f95 and Ara and strength and pumps from the Ara/Abe

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Alphamax by Performax Labs is a great addition to any PCT, helps increase test through uritica diocia, D3 and l-dopa. Alphamax also contains Forkskolin which reduces cAMP and arimistane which can help control estrogen/cortisol during pct. Contains proven ingredients with an open label, nothing better than that.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Check out superpct by olympus labs

DAA by usplabs is a good cheap option

Check out epic unleashed by olympus labs too.

Or run all 3! Thats what Im doing. My test score was 955 after pct last time i did this stack setup (minus the epic unleashed but dont think that affects test)