Ostarine

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Hey guys, I just wanted to know if anyone here has had any success with ostarine?
I was planning on a 6 week cycle at 20mgs a day?
If anyone has any input on what they used for a pct? Or if they experience any suppression, also what to expect on the 6 week run it would be much appreciated!
Thanks!

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Lotta people like it, some dont. It definitely works. I got super supressed by week 5-6, no libido, gyno in the right nip got pretty bad. Fixed it with some Forma and Inhibit E combo. If you run it, run with an AI on hand and a test base like Dermacrine.

Depending on goals, in a deficit it will preserve muscle and help lean you out. I ran it an just ate whatever, concious of course, and lost a couple % body fat, no strength gains tho... so for me the sides werent worth the cycle

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I've ran it 6 weeks and 8 weeks, really like it as far as really hardening my muscles with a slight recomp, while calories remained the same. No problems with gyno or
Libido, I'm sure it treats everyone slightly different

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
My main problem is I am worried about libido, that is why I wanted to use something such as ostarine (as it is definitely a lot less suppressive than a ph/steroid)
But I'm glad it worked for both of you guys.
I'm also sorry to hear that it suppressed you pretty bad MTPMJM how long did it take to bring your libido back?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
My main problem is I am worried about libido, that is why I wanted to use something such as ostarine (as it is definitely a lot less suppressive than a ph/steroid)
I'm also sorry to hear that it suppressed you pretty bad MTPMJM how long did it take to bring your libido back?
If libido is a problem you could always throw some dermacrine in

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use coupon code PRIM20 to save 20% off all Primeval Labs including the all new Super LGD and Tri Sarm!

Buy 5 or more for up to 35% off

www.NUTRIVERSE.com

Expires June 30th at midnight.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine/Dermacrine/Arimistane. Run that for 6-7 weeks and you should definitely seem some great results; especially if you are already lean. I just recently finished a 30 day pre-cycle run of that combo and I believe it was one of the most impressive 30 day spans I have ever seen in my many years of training. I lifted 6 days a week and did 45 min fasted cardio in the morning 6 days a week. In the end, I suprisingly gained 5 lbs despite leaning out a great deal. I attribute 2 of those pounds to creatine and the rest to muscle memory/increased glycogen uptake. I was able to drop a good bit of body fat from the am fasted cardio. I also got incredibly full and vascular during the last 10 days of the mini 30 day run.

I saw absolutely zero negative side-effects during this 30 day run. Had I continued it for another 2-3 weeks I see absolutely no reason why that would have changed.

I ran it like so:

Ostar1ne - 20mg ED (am/pm split dosage)
Elim1nate - 50mg ED (am/pm split dosage)
Dermacrine - 2 pumps am and sometimes 1 pump pm
I also added in NOW brand Maca Root @ 3-6 grams ED

PCT for me is......Super DMZ Rx 2.0 and Tr1umph. :-]

If I was ending a 6-7 week run as I outlined, I would run a basic PCT.

Nolva - 20/10/10
L-dopa or similar supplement
Natty anabolic if you want.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Libido was back within a week or two... Pct was TEST POWDER, laxogenin, nolva, formestane

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Running it for 8 weeks. Libido so so. Gains is good. Stacking it with epi andro last leg of cycle.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would Formestane be better than Arimistane (if one had access to both) which would be the best option with Ostarine & Dermacrine?

athene

Awards
I've just finished a 6 week run at 15 mg/day OL ostarine. The good, I'm supposed to be on a rather steep caloric deficit and doing leangains. I've lost very little weight, but I'm a lot leaner and harder in the mirror, specially delts and chest areas. New veins showing up, too. I haven't lost any strenght, and actually increasing the weights very moderately. The bad: libido went up but is now quite low. It will work if I put my mind to it, but just feels like meh. I also think it increases the hunger pangs a little bit.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
By natty anabolic do you a natty test booster?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
By natty anabolic do you a natty test booster?
Possibly, like OL LJ100 or BLR Viron. More specifically though Laxogenin or Epicatechin. These things are not necessary but if funds allow, they can be added in to help maintain gains made during cycle.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Ok i was looking at laxogen. It looks pretty promising from what i have read. Any thoughts?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Ok i was looking at laxogen. It looks pretty promising from what i have read. Any thoughts?
I honestly don't have any personal experience with it. Some people say it's great and other say it's useless. Epicat (Ep1c Unleashed/Follidrone) seems to have better feedback for sure.