Shutdown and 4andro

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
so whenever i get my lgd im going to start my run. If i feel shutdown i plan on running 4ad with it. My question here however is, would running the 4ad early be counterintuitive as if my natural test isnt shutdown completely, the 4ad would shut it down and replace it? So if im at say 350mg for the week on week 4, taking 200mg of 4ad a day would put me at less than that for the week and fully shutdown sooner

M i rite?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anything hormonal will begin to suppress you natural test. Unless you have insanely high natural numbers (like 1000) then you'll start to lose the natural test "good feels" and effects pretty fast. It's not an on/off but the body isn't slow to react either. If you're gonna do a hormonal cycle, do it all from the start and get the max benefit.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
are you sure? I always thought that guys with lower T will be suppress much more faster than guys with high T.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
are you sure? I always thought that guys with lower T will be suppress much more faster than guys with high T.
When your body see exogenous hormones it begins to stop its natural production. Doesn't matter whether it was producing 1000 or 100. All it knows is "there's more than I need here, so I can stop".

Think of it as raining vs watering the grass: it doesn't matter whether it's sprinkling or pouring, you won't turn the hose on to go water the grass if it's already getting wet.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When your body see exogenous hormones it begins to stop its natural production. Doesn't matter whether it was producing 1000 or 100. All it knows is "there's more than I need here, so I can stop".

Think of it as raining vs watering the grass: it doesn't matter whether it's sprinkling or pouring, you won't turn the hose on to go water the grass if it's already getting wet.
everything is planted on whats know as the epi-test ratio. this is the relation of test and est within the body. it doesn't matter what the base test measurement is.. once you throw the epi-test ratio out of skew, that's when various hormonal cascades begin to happen.