Clen/T3/Havoc question

J

jjmulle

Awards
Ok so my name is jared Mullendore. I am 23 years old, 5'9", and 8%bf. I am taking 80mcg clen, 75mcg T3, and 40mg RPN Havoc everyday.

So my question is if I'm lifting twice a day with a 20 minute cardio session after each workout (40 total), I should be eating more calories since I'm doing 2 intense sessions a day right? My calories are at about 2800, and my macros look like this:

44g fat, 318g carbs, 269g protein.

Could someone please give me advice? Thank you.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
You're doing 2 lifting session a day while on T3 and Clen? and 40 minutes cardio to boot? seems a little much

For 2 a day programming I'd do something like this first and foremost

Sunday: Session 1- Skwats/GHR/Jump Rope
Session 2- Prowler Runs, Cardio

Monday: Session 1- Bench/Pullups/Bent Over Row/Row Machine
Session 2- Jump Rope/Cardio
Tuesday: OFF
Wednesday: Session 1- Deadlifts/GHR/Sprints
Session 2- Prowler Runs/Cardio
Thursday: Session 1- Skwat/Incline Bench/Chin Ups/Row Machine
Session 2- Cardio
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Session 1- Deadlift/Bench/GHR/Jump Rope
Session 2- Prowler Runs
REPEAT LOOSELY

In terms of cals, for training 2x a day I'l up the fat about 25g and thats about it... the Clen and t3 will do most of the work for you, no need for restriction on the diet as much

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you T3 is legitimate & well dosed, catabolism would be as light concern with all that volume; even with Epi which is a reasonably potent anabolic. If I were on Tren ace aswell catabolism would still be a slight concern but that's just my opinion. You will definitely lose weight but I would be worried about lean tissue to... I have a personal rule, I would never take more "fat burning compounds" than anabolics even on a cut... But that's just me.

Something like Epi/testosterone propionate & Clen or T3 from my experiences results in better results than aforementioned "stack"

But If it's working for you great.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you T3 is legitimate & well dosed, catabolism would be as light concern with all that volume; even with Epi which is a reasonably potent anabolic. If I were on Tren ace aswell catabolism would still be a slight concern but that's just my opinion. You will definitely lose weight but I would be worried about lean tissue to... I have a personal rule, I would never take more "fat burning compounds" than anabolics even on a cut... But that's just me. Something like Epi/testosterone propionate & Clen or T3 from my experiences results in better results than aforementioned "stack" But If it's working for you great.
just use small amounts and up your protein you'd be more then fine and not need to worry about the catabolism IMO
Eod dosing