A few quick quesitons

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What are the advantages of using suspension over sustanon, I was under the impression sustanon was stronger and you could inject every 3rd day opposed to every day or every other day, correct me if I'm wrong please...and this same individual insisted delt/trap shots were superior to glut shots because of the "circulation" I'm pretty sure he is wrong but can someone tell me...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
What are the advantages of using suspension over sustanon, I was under the impression sustanon was stronger and you could inject every 3rd day opposed to every day or every other day, correct me if I'm wrong please...and this same individual insisted delt/trap shots were superior to glut shots because of the "circulation" I'm pretty sure he is wrong but can someone tell me...
circulation?? that's original. :lol:

anyhoo, sustanon needs to be injected EOD because of the prop ester. to coin a popular phrase, test is test, no more no less. sustanon is not 'superior' to suspension by any means, nor is it vice versa. suspension needs to be injected a minimum of ED, some even go 2X each day to keep constant levels.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay thanks guy I just did some more research myself and I think this guy is an idiot and dont know what he's talking about he didnt even know what "site injectios" were