Design a Cycle

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Hey guys,

I have a little ways before I get started but I'll be looking to run a spring cycle in about six weeks time and I thought it might be fun to start a thread for suggestions to make a change from the "Do I have gyno?" or "Is it okay to run this 10 week quadmeth cycle with no cycle support and OTC PTC?" threads.

Stats:

Height: 175cm (5'9")
Weight: 92kg
Body fat: 14.2%
(Weight/body fat via DEXA three weeks ago - I think I'm a little leaner now but let's go with the hard stats).
Training hard for three years.

Cycle experience:

12 weeks Ostarine (20-25mg)
7 weeks Furaza-300 (300/450/600/600/600/600/600)

Just started running GW for 6-8 weeks at 20 mg.

What I have (All PHs):

Halo, Epistane, Stano, Tren, Methastadrol (SD Clone), Triumphalis, Trest, Dimethandrostenol/Mithras, Antaeus Nanadrol (Ultradrol/Msten). I have enough for AT LEAST one cycle of each, in some cases two. All the stuff is OL or LGI except for the SD and Nanodrol.

As this would be my first methylated cycle, the obvious answer is to run an regular Epi cycle and be done with it but I kinda feel like I'm up for more than that. I feel like I'm old enough and responsible enough to go in a bit harder and know what is involved on cycle and for PCT. Stacks/bridges? Tr3st as a test base on first cycle?

I've also stockpiled ancillaries so I have SERMs (Clomid, Nolva, Ralox), AIs (Adex, Exemstane, Letro) - nothing for progesterone but I could arrange that easily enough. Then OTC stuff is obviously not a problem after that.

I don't want to be a whole bunch bigger because it affects my mobility for martial arts, I'd be happy with 8-10 pounds or so extra lean muscle but I want to be shredded.

yates84, Dma378

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
You guys can take for granted I'll be using adequate cycle support but thanks for the coupon mate.

Sucks Nutriverse has such expensive postage options to Australia.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mithras and trest would be an interesting combo. Especially depending on the trest dose.

Personally my fav cycle ever was epi and trest (IM tho). Strength and weight both went up significantly and every single ounce plus some stuck after pct.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Epi and Tr3st sounds really good actually - when you say IM you mean intramuscular?

I haven't really factored strength in as a goal but having said that, I have set myself a goal to squat 200kg by the end of this year. I'm at 165 now. Seems unrealistic but maybe with a bit of help :p

What dosages did you run?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Epi and Tr3st sounds really good actually - when you say IM you mean intramuscular?

I haven't really factored strength in as a goal but having said that, I have set myself a goal to squat 200kg by the end of this year. I'm at 165 now. Seems unrealistic but maybe with a bit of help :p

What dosages did you run?
Yes injectable. Honestly I never run a cycle for strength but the amount that I got, and retained (I set pr's on cycle, wk4 of pct, and wk 8 post cycle) was better than IM tren and test. I'd have to look it up but I wouldn't be surprised if I was able to add close to that within the 8 weeks on and 8 more post.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The nice thing about the epi was that it helped control some of the trest estro sides (just enough to feel nicer and lower my ai).

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I could run the trest at 75mg a day for six weeks and still have a bottle left for down the track. I have a bunch of epi, in 15 and 20mg caps depending on brand so I have all the dosing flexibility in the world with that.

This looks tasty:

Epi - 30/45/60/60/75/75
Trest - 75/75/75/75/75/75

And a clomid PCT as I think Nolva is no go with 19nors? Maybe throw some ralox in there?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I could run the trest at 75mg a day for six weeks and still have a bottle left for down the track. I have a bunch of epi, in 15 and 20mg caps depending on brand so I have all the dosing flexibility in the world with that.

This looks tasty:

Epi - 30/45/60/60/75/75
Trest - 75/75/75/75/75/75

And a clomid PCT as I think Nolva is no go with 19nors? Maybe throw some ralox in there?
It's td trest right? I believe you could prob bump the trest up but with those doses of epi prob no need ha.

Have you run epi that high before? That's huge

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
No, OL oral tr3st.

I haven't run epi before but I thought 45 - 60 was a pretty normal range? I always view the last two weeks of a cycle as sides dependant, if all going well why not bump it so that's why i went to 75 but I could always just leave it at 60. Maybe I'm being a bit overzealous ahahaha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No, OL oral tr3st.

I haven't run epi before but I thought 45 - 60 was a pretty normal range? I always view the last two weeks of a cycle as sides dependant, if all going well why not bump it so that's why i went to 75 but I could always just leave it at 60. Maybe I'm being a bit overzealous ahahaha.
Ah, hmm that's not nearly as appealing. Oral trest has a super short half like (like 2-3hra iirc) which really wouldn't be that great for a pairing with epi which also has a very short half life. You might be able to get some great workouts in but overall feels and total wouldn't be nearly as good as td and waaayyy below IM. I'd only use its trest as a preworkout kicker when running td or im.

60 is pretty much the very high end mostly. I usually stick to "if it's working don't overdo it" rather than "go until it's too much".

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, hmm that's not nearly as appealing. Oral trest has a super short half like (like 2-3hra iirc) which really wouldn't be that great for a pairing with epi which also has a very short half life. You might be able to get some great workouts in but overall feels and total wouldn't be nearly as good as td and waaayyy below IM. I'd only use its trest as a preworkout kicker when running td or im.

60 is pretty much the very high end mostly. I usually stick to "if it's working don't overdo it" rather than "go until it's too much".
Agreed^^^. You should try to get some TD test to cycle and use the oral treat PWO. That's the best way to get big gains.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Well, the simple solution there is to grab a bottle of TD. Will sort that out.

So I could say run 50mg of the TD Trest and pop a cap pre workout?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Msten/Epistane/Tren (Spawn stack) is killer. Def not for 2nd or 3rd cycle. Save it for last or right before superdrol. I think you should stack epi or something else with tren maybe. It's hard with all the possible combos you have but that's what makes it fun!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well, the simple solution there is to grab a bottle of TD. Will sort that out.

So I could say run 50mg of the TD Trest and pop a cap pre workout?
Yep that would work much better. Td in the morning and oral pre (assuming an afternoon/Eve workout). If you workout in the morn, I'd do oral pre, td post, after a shower.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't like epi that high can dry u out and hinder strength gains 45-50mg is a good dose the trest should keep you wet enough

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
You guys can take for granted I'll be using adequate cycle support but thanks for the coupon mate.

Sucks Nutriverse has such expensive postage options to Australia.
does not matter where you order to AU everybody charge around $ 45 for fast delivery mate

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
widthbrah Anabolics 10
Socalmk6gti Anabolics 4
G Anabolics 38
cubs1987 Anabolics 6
P Anabolics 6