Focused Nutrition Osta-Elite help

mrsims

mrsims

Awards
Hey bros,
This is my first post so please be respectful,but also tell me like it is :)
Anyways not new to the scene but new to PH/ PS/ AAS scene. Have a question on my current ostarine cycle. Please give me any advice and I am happy to answer any additional questions. I do plan to give a solid review when Im done (on day 22) as I am doing a standalone Osta-elite cycle by FN and noticed there are no solid reviews or logs other than as a pct/ bridge. Anyways my question regards cutting after my cycle. I used this as a bulking cycle which I know is a little different being that most people cut or recomp with it, but hey its what I chose to do for multiple reasons that I can go into detail later. Anyways with my bulk I went a little crazy and added some BF and now am up to 15 percent bodyfat. I usually stay in the 10 to 12 percent range so this is where I need help. How should I go about cutting back down while minimizing muscle loss? Again any advice much appreciated and I will gladly answer any questions (not sure I covered everything you should know) Thanks!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait to cut until after pct or risk loosing the muscle that you've gained. Cutting a few cals wouldn't hurt during pct but don't do a cutting cycle during pct.

mrsims

mrsims

Awards
Thanks for the quick response. Yeah I saw some info on waiting to cut with AAS on the web but wasnt sure if all was the same. Also I should add I have been using Eliminate by OL (arimistane) and plan to continue with it as a PCT combined with DAA powder.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the quick response. Yeah I saw some info on waiting to cut with AAS on the web but wasnt sure if all was the same. Also I should add I have been using Eliminate by OL (arimistane) and plan to continue with it as a PCT combined with DAA powder.
How many mgs of Osta were you running on cycle?
And aren't you running Tamox (nolva) with pct?

mrsims

mrsims

Awards
Ok my stance on this is as follows... im not saying it is the right way to do it but no I am not really considering nolva as necessary. Again not saying this is reccomended, but I have read conflicting information on running serms after ostarine and have chose not to use one. Unless you guys think this is completely crazy I am not going to grab one. I understand PCT is really really important.
Anyways started at 50mg which I know is another frowned upon act and moved down to 25 mg after day 14. I am completely side free....

mrsims

mrsims

Awards
To be honest I am skeptical if this product is underdosed but right now I cant neglect the results. I am up 8 lbs LBM but with a 3 percent fat gain since I upped my cals significantly

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand where your comming from. That's why I asked about your dosage.
I personally ran a cycle of Osta a few months ago about 18-24 mg ed. I did not run NOLVA in my pct either but had it on hand of course. Personally felt no need to use it.
Pretty sure I was reading that suppression don't usually happen until you go over 30mg with Osta but have been noted to cause it in as little as 3mg. Depends on the person I'm guessing.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand where your comming from. That's why I asked about your dosage.
I personally ran a cycle of Osta a few months ago about 18-24 mg ed. I did not run NOLVA in my pct either but had it on hand of course. Personally felt no need to use it.
Pretty sure I was reading that suppression don't usually happen until you go over 30mg with Osta but have been noted to cause it in as little as 3mg. Depends on the person I'm guessing.
Exactly. Osta sides and suppression are user dependant. A serm and an ai are 2 things you should always have on hand

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea run nolva 20/20/10/10 and also an otc pct and you could throw in maybe some reduce xt as well if you want. Also like said above always a good idea to have an ai on hand.

mrsims

mrsims

Awards
So dont want to sound uninformed but isnt the arimistane (OL Eliminate) have me covered for an ai?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So dont want to sound uninformed but isnt the arimistane (OL Eliminate) have me covered for an ai?
It won't cover a gyno flare up, something like exemestane or armidex will help with high estrogen sides like itchy or puffy nips. If these sides are left untreated it can turn into gyno. No fun. You probably won't need it but it's a good thing to have on hand

mrsims

mrsims

Awards
Alright last two questions... First ones for Lean: What is the reasoning behind nolva and an otc pct? Shouldnt the nolva suffice alone plus the DAA powder? Also how long could I run this for a decent first cycle. Bottle is 90 caps at 25mg a peice. Like I said I started first 14 days at 50 and now dropped down to 25 since then but I really havent noticed any sides since I started.

liviet

liviet

Awards
Your opinion, what is the better Nolva product to use?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright last two questions... First ones for Lean: What is the reasoning behind nolva and an otc pct? Shouldnt the nolva suffice alone plus the DAA powder? Also how long could I run this for a decent first cycle. Bottle is 90 caps at 25mg a peice. Like I said I started first 14 days at 50 and now dropped down to 25 since then but I really havent noticed any sides since I started.
How did this go for you man? I just saw that no one answered your question. 8 weeks is optimal at 25 mgs dude.

Palmerfit

Awards
Going back to the start with this thread - has anyone got any good feedback on Focused Nutrition? I know they were a relatively small company but their sarm game is looking strong these days.
I saw a sarm stack of theirs but I dunno I think I need a second pair of eyes and maybe a couple of our science guys to jump in here.. Is this stack legit?
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going back to the start with this thread - has anyone got any good feedback on Focused Nutrition? I know they were a relatively small company but their sarm game is looking strong these days.
I saw a sarm stack of theirs but I dunno I think I need a second pair of eyes and maybe a couple of our science guys to jump in here.. Is this stack legit?
View attachment 128403
View attachment 128404
View attachment 128405
Lol
I've never seen it for that much $
Is that just for one bottle?

Palmerfit

Awards
Lol
I've never seen it for that much $
Is that just for one bottle?
This must be in Aus $$ but even that is a head scratcher considering we have a ban on SARMS here.
Just wondering if the contents are legit? Is this company reputable or can anyone vouch for their products?

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 128403
View attachment 128404
View attachment 128405
I am currently running Osta-Elite at 25mg ED. I am currently on day 10 and I like it so far. Nothing outrageous, but it seems to be working for me and not feeling any sides. I am logging my cycle on this forum.

From your original post you are just starting week 4 (day 22), so if you want to drop your body fat, just reduce your calorie intake for the last two weeks. and you should see a recomp. You don't say how many weeks you are running it for.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 128403
View attachment 128404
View attachment 128405
Would like to know this too! Has anyone ran this stack and got results?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
i was looking into this before my prohormone cycle and decided it was a no go the ldg is way overdosed and osta under dosed also you can buy on ebay or amazon for like 55$

Palmerfit

Awards
i was looking into this before my prohormone cycle and decided it was a no go the ldg is way overdosed and osta under dosed also you can buy on ebay or amazon for like 55$
For a female though? The dosage on Osta here would be bang on 12.5mg and I responded to that hugely with Osta Shred. Is the LGD too much for a female though.. ?

Palmerfit

Awards
I am currently running Osta-Elite at 25mg ED. I am currently on day 10 and I like it so far. Nothing outrageous, but it seems to be working for me and not feeling any sides. I am logging my cycle on this forum.

From your original post you are just starting week 4 (day 22), so if you want to drop your body fat, just reduce your calorie intake for the last two weeks. and you should see a recomp. You don't say how many weeks you are running it for.
Wrong cycle'ee my friend ;) I'm just dropping in to throw this Elite Sarm Stack into the the mix to see what info we get..
Most people 'feel' the effects of Ostarine after the 2 week mark so I'm glad yours is going strong

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
most people run lgd at 5-10 mgs a day this is saying 30 mgs for 2 caps in a day which is way overkill!

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Wrong cycle'ee my friend ;) I'm just dropping in to throw this Elite Sarm Stack into the the mix to see what info we get..
Most people 'feel' the effects of Ostarine after the 2 week mark so I'm glad yours is going strong
Ah, yes, sorry! My post was meant as a reply to mrsims.

Palmerfit

Awards
most people run lgd at 5-10 mgs a day this is saying 30 mgs for 2 caps in a day which is way overkill!
So even at one cap, I'd have correct dosing of Ostarine but even still probably too high at 15mg of LGD? Can any of science guys jump in and tell me exactly whether or not this is playing with fire?

The lab guys who dosed this were definitely on some waaay funner sh** that day.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
lgd is very suppresant and i woulkd not run at 15 mg even imo

Palmerfit

Awards
lgd is very suppresant and i woulkd not run at 15 mg even imo
I've considered splitting the caps! But I'd be missing out on Osta and still hitting a high note with LGD (7.5mgs).. Spitting it into 3 (5mgs and a smidge of osta left).. Is there any way to make this work haha
Even the boys behind the scene at Focused Nutrition have given up on solutions to make a badly measured stack work beneficially for it's compounds. Looks like it was a bad day in the lab for that crew.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I've considered splitting the caps! But I'd be missing out on Osta and still hitting a high note with LGD (7.5mgs).. Spitting it into 3 (5mgs and a smidge of osta left).. Is there any way to make this work haha
Even the boys behind the scene at Focused Nutrition have given up on solutions to make a badly measured stack work beneficially for it's compounds. Looks like it was a bad day in the lab for that crew.
I ran tri sarm from primeval labs which was 10 mg s4 and 10 osta 5 lgd ran at 3 caps a day and lethargy was horrific

Pacy

Awards
Still trying to figure out if anyone has tested the elite sarm stack by focused nutrition and saw good results from it. Any help would be great.

Palmerfit

Awards
I just finished mine - noticeable size more so than overall strength, I saw more from my first cycle of Osta but I was starting off a lot smaller. I split each of my caps into 3 with kitchen scales as the LGD was overdosed to kill.