once again, puffy nip HELP?!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I get puffy nips on most all my cycles, and they subside on their own.
BUT, summer is in full fling, and the puffy look is not too fun at the beach...

Wondering what some of yalls fixes for the puffnip are?

Thinking about adding in some Nolva...
Staggering my Erase and Inhibit E, so its not just both of em in the PM...switch to Inhibit E AM, and Erase PM???

This question has been asked a thousand times, i know, and i damn sure know its not gyno...not freaking out here or anything!
Just seeing what yalls suggestions are?
Also, im on my final week of a cycle, so i know ill have at least 2 more weeks with this fun. usually goes away around week 2 of PCT...

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I've heard thay Nair the hair remover cream will keep them hard for a weekend bug they're burn like crazy. I've also heard of liquid bandaid being used as well

warrior737

Awards
Jason has the best threads... hahaha. how many back to back cycles has this guy run?

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Nolva would probably do the trick. Why lower E2 when no gyno and only risk sides/loss of gains? Try the nolva first, and if it doesnt work, try some inhbit e or erase. I dont see why you would need both. Could always low dose the inhibit e to start too.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd use exemestane

Puffy nips are "normal" but IMO prevention > treatment

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Nolva would probably do the trick. Why lower E2 when no gyno and only risk sides/loss of gains? Try the nolva first, and if it doesnt work, try some inhbit e or erase. I dont see why you would need both. Could always low dose the inhibit e to start too.
If going for a SERM, wouldn't Raloxifene make more sense?

ComputerNerd

ComputerNerd

Awards
I read a few articles around the web and some people were able to reduce gyno using epistane. I don't know how true it is, but it might be something to look into.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jason267 - HELP!?!? what are you gonna do?!?!