Iron dragon and m-drol attack

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
So, I ran my first ever prohormone, epistane, a few months back. I am now going to try something called iron dragon, which is a mix of 20mg of epistane and 20 mg of halodrol. I will stack it with m-drol. Has anyone heard of iron dragon as I can't find any reviews... Is the stack choice a good one? I'm relatively new to all this, but done a **** ton of research, but that can only go so far. I will run it for 4 weeks, taking 2 of each tablets per day. No phasing up or down. Any thoughts would be good. I'm currently 73kg, 16%bf. 33 years old.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you haven't dont a **** ton of research as you claim.. why the hell would you stack mdrol with anything. That's strong enough to take as a single compound

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
It's so hard these days to find quality supplement. There really is no guarantee to the legitimacy of this iron dragon you speak of. Anything methylated I would stay away from personally as there are much better and safer options. I can give you some other suggestions on stacks that will work well or you can apply to log one of our new products at mind and muscle. Just make sure you have a solid pct in place. Good luck

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
I chose it because epistane gives excellent dry gains, but not size, whilst m-drol gives better size & fat loss... Happy to hear experience of others as that's the best.

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
Also, m-drol is from German Pharmaceuticals

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I chose it because epistane gives excellent dry gains, but not size, whilst m-drol gives better size & fat loss... Happy to hear experience of others as that's the best.
Epustane and halodrol is a nice stack. However, the addition of Mdrol is too much IMO for a 2nd cycle. Make sure you have a SERM for PCT and a good cycle support. Do yourself a favor and don't jump from one mild methylated cycle to a triple stack of methylated ph's.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, m-drol is from German Pharmaceuticals
Mdrol as in superdrol? And you want to stack it with 2 more methyls? Subbed for other comments

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mdrol as in superdrol? And you want to stack it with 2 more methyls? Subbed for other comments
Lol yates84. I thought it was Superdrol too and was just about to double check. Definitely don't stack that Mdrol friend.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Yea good luck with the gyno

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
Hmm... Now I'm starting to see a trend... I guess maybe I can run the iron dragon as my next stack and start on the m-drol...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm... Now I'm starting to see a trend... I guess maybe I can run the iron dragon as my next stack and start on the m-drol...
Lethargy is crazy on sd, dropped mine after 3 weeks. You better have your supports right as in plenty of tudca and a quality cycle support like armicare pro. A test base is a good idea too. Good luck, you will need it

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ok - pleased I asked first
Not trying to be rude but you have multiple people who generally are down for anything telling you this is not a good idea. You should re think your plan

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP Mdrol (Superdrol) is probably about the strongest and harshest PH/DS there is. Stick w/ the halo/Epi. Get more experience and research before taking the Mdrol IMO. Just trying to help you be safe and have successful cycles.

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
Not trying to be rude but you have multiple people who generally are down for anything telling you this is not a good idea. You should re think your plan
I agree. I have come here for the experience and straight honesty. No offence taken from anyone. Just pleased people responded - thank you to all ☺

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I consider myself a very experienced ph/ds user and I wouldn't touch that stack. You need to run a few more milder cycles with one, maybe two hormones. Stick to one methyl for now.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. I have come here for the experience and straight honesty. No offence taken from anyone. Just pleased people responded - thank you to all ☺
Pm me, we will come up with a safe and effective cycle for you

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I consider myself a very experienced ph/ds user and I wouldn't touch that stack. You need to run a few more milder cycles with one, maybe two hormones. Stick to one methyl for now.
^^^Agreed. You did Epi. Maybe try Halo + a non-methyl like 4 andro now. That would give nice mass and strength gains!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Like I said apply for our logging op

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
Will do. I believe you helped out on my first run with epi, so I am listening to you, and everyone saying the save thing. Massively helpful place in here. Cheers guys

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
The Halodrol mg in this seems low too... 20mg per tab, you're supposed to take 2 tabs per day I think I saw you say...so getting a total of 40mg Halodrol? Am I understanding that correct? Most people start with 50mg per day and go up to 75-125mg. 40mg seems quite low to me and may not be worth it for you.

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
Yeah, I noticed that when researching. But I thought I'd it is mixed with epistane, it might be different...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I noticed that when researching. But I thought I'd it is mixed with epistane, it might be different...
I personally wouldn't waste my time with it. If you want Epistane, find Epistane. They are 2 totally different compounds, so there's no sense if getting underdosed on one