Cycle help (Crossfit, strength, endurance)

Jpickcf15

Awards
Hey guys. First time poster here. Been working out for a few years and have been doing crossfit and strength workouts for the past year. I have seen some pretty solid strength gains throughout but I really am looking to get a bit stronger while adding some endurance (this seems to be where I really lag behind other athletes).
When I talk about endurance, I am not looking to run a marathon or even a 10k. I am looking to be able to consistently go hard for the duration of the workout (10-25 min), be able to do a fast mile (at most), etc while gaining or at least not losing strength. The only prohormone/steroid that I have done in the past is Epi and it really killed my cardio and gave me almost unmanagable joint issues.
Any advice that you can provide me with on stacks or a stand alone is MUCH appreciated!

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
If it were me I'd go with injectable l-carnitine so the body uses fat as fuel source, injectable carnisone as a buffer against lactic acid (i.e pain), and GW-501516 via whatever mechanism of action that takes (cant recall). AAS will also increase RBC thus improve endurance.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although not hormonal I would look into an Epi compound like Epi-plex, follidrone, Epi 2.0 and more. I have ran a good majority and they really help me in the endurance aspect. They're not ph level gains but you can see some nice gains/recomp if diet and training are in check. One user posted a 4.4lb gain on day 17 of the 30 day cycle just today. His username is Matt????. I am recomping on it currently and it's very effective. There are tons of logs around here showing its effectiveness and may suite you well (especially in the endurance realm)

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/epi-plex-by-competitive-edge-labs-cel

warrior737

Awards
I have had great success with Xcel epi-arimi and Ol epic. These products have proven themselves to me by providing minor strength while major endurance increases. The xcel also has lax for an added boost in strength.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Anabolics 22