Need some advice on cycle

guymcperson

Awards
Hey guys, I've been on cycle for super dmz 3.0 and I've read how terrible it is in this forum, it's the only forum I trust, and I wanted to know what you guys thought about me switching to the 2.0 in about a week or so when it arrives
Hear me out, I've experience with cycle and know how stupid it sounds, but the only reason I bring it up is because of my wife. She gets back from deployment mid August and I'm really trying to squeeze in one good cycle before she gets here! I'm sure you could sympathize with that, any advice? Should I continue both? Or cut the 3.0 and start up the 2.0? Where would that leave PCT? Appreciate the help!

Edit: sorry for the structure, this was on my phone

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how long is your total cycle going to be? You definitely don't want to run both at the same time

guymcperson

Awards
Both are 30 day cycles. And I'm on my 13th day on the dmz 3.0

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't go longer than 6 weeks on those compounds, no longer than 4 weeks on 1 alpha. You could run the sdmz3 for the full 30 days and maybe 15 days of the sdmz2. I wouldn't run it any longer and I would not over lap the two either. What kind of cycle assist are you using? Are you using tudca?

guymcperson

Awards
I'm running advanced cycle assist and AD 3 for PCT. I question the effectiveness of the dmz 3.0, so I would rather just quit it outright and start up the 2.0 when I get it. But that's why I'm here, to get the right info

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A 2 month cycle is a long time for those compounds. I wouldn't recommend that at all. What seems to be your concerns with 3.0?

guymcperson

Awards
At first I read nothing but amazing results from 3.0, but later realized they were more than likely sponsored logs. I don't think I've found a single positive review on this forum, which is the only one I trust, so I'm doubting the effectiveness.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran 2.0 with solid results. Adding 1 Alpha should enhance the formula, though I've never tried it. What negatives are you specifically worried about?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lack of results is dependent on many things. Diet, training, and recovery being the top 3. Without those even the most geared up lifter is going to have lack luster results.

guymcperson

Awards
Oh yeah totally I understand, I've had great results from my cycles in the past, but again I trust the reviews on here. My dmz 2.0 arrives in 6 days so I can at least finish out week 3 of this cycle, so it should be obvious whether gains will be had.

guymcperson

Awards
What do you recommend? And what's your take on my situation?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use some tudca w/ dat chit. Nutriverse has OL Tudca at 15% off right now! Use code TUDCA15 at checkout. Codes good til Friday at midnight!

www.NUTRIVERSE.com

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3.0 is just 2.0 plus 1 alpha. If you wanna change change but 2.0 won't be more effective.