Testosterone supression, stupidity, etc. Please help.

muscleless

Awards
I am going to come out and say it, between the ages of 21 and 23 i ran probably 8 heavy cycles of prohormones. The dumbass within me did not use a proper pct. Only herbal garbage.

Last year in july i had my testosterone tested and it was at 45ng/dL. Super low.

My doctor wanted to put me on TRT but i knew i had other options, so i got ahold of clomid and ran it twice for two months at a time at 70mg a day followed by 35mg a day.

My insurance stopped being active in august of last year, and before that happened, i had my levels tested. 346ng/dL. The doctor said it was the low end of normal but normal range nonetheless. However, the test happened while i was on the clomid.

I no longer have libido crashes, if anything i have a raging libido. I havent tested it since and i have no idea where i am at. No idea if my HPTA has restored. I have loooong since stopped using prohormones.

Im dealing with serious psychological implications of what i did to myself. My fiancee has no idea of any of this at all. She has been talking to me about having kids and i am worried it will no longer be possible. I know a year later, my hormones feel balanced out but i have no way of knowing for sure.

I have ran clomid several times solo out of paranoia and wanting to make sure i am doing everything i can to fix it, also have ran ralox for minor gyno issues, which can be mildly restorative to HPTA. I have no access to HCG.

My question is, am i hopeless? Have i totally ruined my chances of starting a family?

I'm not looking for condemnation, i know what i did was stupid, beyond stupid. I am just looking for help. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Stop self medicating this much first off

You've done the damage and you've done what you can do

Wait and retest once you've been off clomid a while
From there you should listen to your endo

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Research Clomid Restart and verify you ran the Clomid properly. I agree with the post above that you need to stop all hormones and even herbal supplements that are test boosters. Stick with getting proper sleep, eating clean food and training. Give your young body time to recuperate.